Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2008, 10:52 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,248,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
That's good you were able to connect with each other.
I'm sure Casanova will be DM'ing me soon. After he ranted about me and my children in the last one, he mentioned he checks CD to see if we are talking about him

Old 10-10-2008, 10:54 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,940,301 times
So you two seem to have a lot in common and share several interests as a form of care and concern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
I'm sure Casanova will be DM'ing me soon. After he ranted about me and my children in the last one, he mentioned he checks CD to see if we are talking about him

Old 10-10-2008, 10:55 PM

Quote:
So you two seem to have a lot in common and share several interests as a form of care and concern.
We have really shared some growing experiences together...

Old 10-10-2008, 10:57 PM

that is great to hear, CD friendships are some of the greatest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
We have really shared some growing experiences together...

Old 10-10-2008, 11:01 PM

Quote:
that is great to hear, CD friendships are some of the greatest.
Not his friendship...

Old 10-10-2008, 11:40 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,366,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Oh, I think the same advice could be given to women about marrying men with their evil agendas,
Right, I will admit, some men are up to no good.

That being said, the only women I don't deal with well are the ones on the ends of the bell-shaped curve of behavior: (1) the man-hating masculine variety and (2) the variety with an entitlement/gold-digger problem (I've chimed in to threads on both of those types). The large middle part of the bell-shaped curve contains the "normal" women, however one may define that.

Last edited by robertpolyglot; 10-11-2008 at 12:24 AM..

Old 10-10-2008, 11:59 PM

1,217 posts, read 4,033,250 times
Boy, someone has some serious mental issues regarding WOMEN (correct spelling) and relationships. Sounds to me like someone is entirely incapable of relationships, at least with women. Could you be homosexual???

Old 10-11-2008, 12:08 AM

Thats what I think too. An angry, woman hating straight man is probably a homosexual in some serious denial not that being homosexual is wrong, because it really is fantastic, but scapegoating women or any group or individual is always very wrong.

On the other hand he could have met some of the most borderline women ever and had terrible experiences and is really upset about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmulk View Post
Boy, someone has some serious mental issues regarding WOMEN (correct spelling) and relationships. Sounds to me like someone is entirely incapable of relationships, at least with women. Could you be homosexual???

Old 10-11-2008, 12:27 PM

873 posts, read 1,588,587 times
Quote:
Thats what I think too. An angry, woman hating straight man is probably a homosexual in some serious denial not that being homosexual is wrong, because it really is fantastic, but scapegoating women or any group or individual is always very wrong.

On the other hand he could have met some of the most borderline women ever and had terrible experiences and is really upset about it.
It sounds to me like he just got the royal snow job. But that doesn't mean that every womyn(???) is like that. And uh..Artsyguy, doesn't mean they aren't straight either.

I hear that from women a lot, that men are all jerks, they all cheat, etc. Truth is I have grown sons, so I sure as heck would never even think that! They are quite good to the women they date. I'm just hoping they'll break down and marry one of these days, uh...to the RIGHT woman.

The problem is that we have a bad experience, or several maybe, and we blame the other sex. Could it be that something in US is drawing the wrong partners into our lives?

My one son recently broke up with a girl who seriously took him for a ride. He ran into her with another guy. He bought the guy a beer and texted messaged her asking her to thank him for taking her off his hands. We tried to tell him that she was most certainly not for him, he had to find out himself. What a gem she was! But, he's also dated some really great gals, lived with one for several years. You just don't know until you're there.

Old 10-11-2008, 02:40 PM

464 posts, read 1,741,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by willdufauve View Post
Guys, take my advice and don't ever get married. Stay single, play the field. Have all the womyns you want to enjoy yourself with them but DO NOT MARRY THEM. Womyn are evil and marriage just makes them the winner.

Be careful with your dna too. NO BABIES. Babies are a womyn agenda, not a man agenda. Having daughters, a wife, and a mother-in-law....think about that possibility. They'll hunt you down ruthlessly and take everything you have for that one night/week/month/year of physical pleasure.
Heres a very entertaining site i came across regarding this subject. The author of the site describes a certain woman to stay the heck away from . Caution : Some women might find this site rather close to home . :NoMarriage.com - honest marriage and relationship advice for men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships