Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 01:46 AM

40 posts, read 60,798 times

Advertisements

i've planed us a date. mostly i do it anyway. i've told him in advance as it wouldn't be the first time he had forgotten about it. i was really looking forward to it.
on that day he just broke our plan giving no special reason. he just didn't feel like it. he's said i should find someone else to go with, and if i don't i should go alone. which is silly for a pretty girl to go alone at a night club, while i'm taken men always hit on me. but i said fine.
i couldn't find anyone to go with as he canceled me on that day. i was mad at him anyway and wasn't feeling like going alone.
an hour before the event, doesn't matter what was it, he called and said if i haven't found anyone he'd go. i took it as a pitty call and rejected him.
like i said this isn't the first time it happened and i'm not clingy, i give him space and everything, i just hate deal breakers out of the blue.
do you think he's playing me or not into me anymore? we've been together for 3 years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2010, 01:48 AM

1,589 posts, read 2,682,012 times
He's not into you. Guys who are into you will look forward to spending time with you. They won't "forget".

Don't waste any more of your pretty on him.

Old 07-02-2010, 02:20 AM

1,570 posts, read 5,986,990 times
Please use the "caps" key - it's very difficult to read.

To the subject - drop him like a rock. I don't know if he is playing a game, just a jerk or dealing with a loss of memory. Frankly the reason is unimportant. It's crazy for you to put up with this.

A man should be responsible and caring - he displays neither. Move on.
Take care of yourself, my friend.

Old 07-02-2010, 02:29 AM

1,413 posts, read 3,232,035 times
Kick him to the curb! He's rude, inconsiderate and disrepectful. 3 years?
2 yrs and 364 days too many.

Old 07-02-2010, 04:50 AM

3,430 posts, read 4,336,164 times
He's just not that into you. If he was then he'd stop at nothing to spend time with you. He wouldn't tell you to go alone. He's a jerk.

Old 07-02-2010, 04:57 AM

13,026 posts, read 24,628,555 times
3 years ? I think warning bells should have sounded a long time ago by the sound of it. He's a jerk , stringing you along. Being in a relationship for 3 years and being treated like this seems very odd to me. Sounds more like a week old relationship....

Sorry to say this but I don't think he loves you, in fact I'm not even sure he's that fond of you to be honest... It doesn't even sound like a friendship never mind a 3 year relationship....

Dump him and find someone with a little more respect for you.

Old 07-02-2010, 05:28 AM

2,256 posts, read 6,956,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post
3 years ? I think warning bells should have sounded a long time ago by the sound of it. He's a jerk , stringing you along. Being in a relationship for 3 years and being treated like this seems very odd to me. Sounds more like a week old relationship....

Sorry to say this but I don't think he loves you, in fact I'm not even sure he's that fond of you to be honest... It doesn't even sound like a friendship never mind a 3 year relationship....

Dump him and find someone with a little more respect for you.
Agreed I was expecting to hear that this was only your 2nd or 3rd date with him.

Please find it in yourself to just drop him. Last line of Mooseketeer's post said it all...he's got no respect for you...even after THREE years...yikes...

Old 07-02-2010, 05:46 AM
Ep-

2,080 posts, read 4,169,841 times
i like how whenever someone posts here the replies are always "break up with that jerk!".

is he having a bad day? something happen to him recently?
does he not like night clubs?
do you think theres a reason he didnt want to go? what do you think?

maybe he just wasnt feeling it but felt bad and was trying to make it up to you last minute. ppl make mistakes.

Old 07-02-2010, 06:24 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,405,820 times
Not enough information. Opening diagnosis = you both are playing games

Old 07-02-2010, 06:36 AM

40 posts, read 60,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep- View Post
is he having a bad day? something happen to him recently?
not as i know about. he just woke up next to me and said he was not going. how's that for a good morning.

Quote:
does he not like night clubs?
he does. we used to go a lot together, separate, and with friends.

Quote:
do you think theres a reason he didnt want to go? what do you think?
there must be a reason. i asked him, he said he just wasn't feeling it. fishy?

Quote:
maybe he just wasnt feeling it but felt bad and was trying to make it up to you last minute. ppl make mistakes.
thanks, maybe, but i really don't know now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships