Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2010, 10:11 PM

1 posts, read 1,052 times

Advertisements

I have had a similar experience. I have been dreaming of the same guy since I was about 8 years old. I still dream of him now. One particular dream I had, a few months ago, happened when I was dating someone. In my dream I was walking to a movie theater or a restaurant with the guy I was dating at the time. When, out of the darkness, appeared the "dream guy", he grabbed my hand and pulled me away, then said to me, "It is time for you to come back to me now." I woke up rather puzzled as you might imagine. When I would usually dream of him, it would be in nightmares where he saves me and wakes me up, or just in situations in which we would talk to each other (commonly about trivial things). In recent months, I have been dreaming of living a life in which we were together. Another dream, I had taken him to see my friends (who I don't know in real life). He was awkward the whole time, like he didn't fit in, like he wasn't human, and I knew this and tried to make him feel more comfortable, but at the same time hiding the fact he wasn't human. A few other things happened in the dream, but to save time, he appeared as Anubis before I woke up. I remember another dream in which, he told me his name and it also started with a 'C', but I don't remember what it was, so I just refer to him as Jared. His appearance has always been the same, until a few months ago when he apparently got a hair cut. He has black hair and what appear to be white eyes. He is tall, I would imagine around 6' 3"-6' 5". Since I spend my life doing art, I have done many pieces with him in it.

So, lionking, you are not alone.

Last edited by slownellie; 08-08-2010 at 10:20 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2010, 10:21 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
hmmm,well let me open myself a little intimately to ya'

this has happened a couple times that I can remember(dreaming about a complete stranger),2 nights ago it happened and I'm wondering where this comes from my deep psycho self.

So I had a dream about a girl,definately don't know who she was,nobody close to who I can even remotely think of someone I have known,know or seen.

I remember she was kinda petite with black hair and dark eyes I think.The dream was I met her somewhere and it was instant love for us both.I remember even for a dream it was a wow feeling.

So how dreams seem to skip though it feels like it didn't,all of a sudden we are at a dock and she is boarding a ship and we were like,oh I love you I'll see you soon.Im thinking gawd can't wait till she gets back.It was something about her going to see her parents or something.

All of a sudden though it didn't seem all of a sudden like a scene from a movie I'm watching the ship in the ocean thinking there's my baby on it and a storm came up and the ship just rolled over....

I'm freaking out,my heart just sank.....like the ship just did.I remember the strong emotion even for a dream and I'm just a bucket of puddy completely heartbroken.I remember that I'm back at the dock and the call comes out that all on board are lost and her friends came up to me and tried to comfort me but I just lost it.

In the dream I knew her name but when I woke up I couldn't remember it but I think it started with C.

so I told you the drama hope you don't think that was too weird,don't expect you to do the same if you had dreams about people you don't know but let me ask have you ever had a dream about a stranger?

And what the hell is up with my psycho self to have a dream like that and how can I dream about someone I definately for sure do not know?

What Does it Mean When You Dream about Someone

And stop dreaming of me.

Old 10-25-2010, 11:09 AM

13,608 posts, read 21,392,840 times
I guess I am wacked subconsciously (ok consciously also) because I have reoccuring dreams of either being somewhere and water surrounds me, like driving on a ocean front road and somehow the tide rises and I am stuck in the ocean or over powering waves.

Or

I have a reoccuring dream where I see a airliner do a loop and coming out of the loop nose dives into the ground, I usually see that from a distance but last night I dreamed it again but this time....

This time I dreamed I was on a highway and a small plane crashed landed behind me and was about to run into me. Out of the airplane gets out this mystery chick and we hit it off. So we are standing on the highway looking at her plane that almost rear ended me and I look up and a airliner passes over too low, does a loop and nose dives coming right at us. So I jumped off the over pass I was standing on, hanging on for life over the side as the fireball flies over me. After that the chick lifts me up from hanging before I drop and we go back to her place and hang. End of dream.

Weird s***

Old 10-25-2010, 11:53 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,429,514 times
Quote:
I guess I am wacked subconsciously (ok consciously also) because I have reoccuring dreams of either being somewhere and water surrounds me, like driving on a ocean front road and somehow the tide rises and I am stuck in the ocean or over powering waves.

Or

I have a reoccuring dream where I see a airliner do a loop and coming out of the loop nose dives into the ground, I usually see that from a distance but last night I dreamed it again but this time....

This time I dreamed I was on a highway and a small plane crashed landed behind me and was about to run into me. Out of the airplane gets out this mystery chick and we hit it off. So we are standing on the highway looking at her plane that almost rear ended me and I look up and a airliner passes over too low, does a loop and nose dives coming right at us. So I jumped off the over pass I was standing on, hanging on for life over the side as the fireball flies over me. After that the chick lifts me up from hanging before I drop and we go back to her place and hang. End of dream.

Weird s***
If Freud was alive he might say to look at the airplane as symbolic of a pe.nis. Now read your paragraph as if you had inserted the word pen.is and left out the word plane.

Old 10-26-2010, 08:44 AM

13,608 posts, read 21,392,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
If Freud was alive he might say to look at the airplane as symbolic of a pe.nis. Now read your paragraph as if you had inserted the word pen.is and left out the word plane.

say.......what? Ugh I think with my penis often, but I don't dream about them.

Old 10-26-2010, 04:23 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,429,514 times
Quote:

say.......what? Ugh I think with my penis often, but I don't dream about them.
Freud thought everything was symbolic of a peni s, lol.

If he was right, perhaps your dream means that you are dating a woman who is very masculine, and is trying to take your place. But in the end, you seem to have got it under control.

Of course, that is just one of many, many interpretations, from someone who doesn't live inside your head.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships