Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 06:42 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times

Advertisements

hmmm,well let me open myself a little intimately to ya'

this has happened a couple times that I can remember(dreaming about a complete stranger),2 nights ago it happened and I'm wondering where this comes from my deep psycho self.

So I had a dream about a girl,definately don't know who she was,nobody close to who I can even remotely think of someone I have known,know or seen.

I remember she was kinda petite with black hair and dark eyes I think.The dream was I met her somewhere and it was instant love for us both.I remember even for a dream it was a wow feeling.

So how dreams seem to skip though it feels like it didn't,all of a sudden we are at a dock and she is boarding a ship and we were like,oh I love you I'll see you soon.Im thinking gawd can't wait till she gets back.It was something about her going to see her parents or something.

All of a sudden though it didn't seem all of a sudden like a scene from a movie I'm watching the ship in the ocean thinking there's my baby on it and a storm came up and the ship just rolled over....

I'm freaking out,my heart just sank.....like the ship just did.I remember the strong emotion even for a dream and I'm just a bucket of puddy completely heartbroken.I remember that I'm back at the dock and the call comes out that all on board are lost and her friends came up to me and tried to comfort me but I just lost it.

In the dream I knew her name but when I woke up I couldn't remember it but I think it started with C.

so I told you the drama hope you don't think that was too weird,don't expect you to do the same if you had dreams about people you don't know but let me ask have you ever had a dream about a stranger?

And what the hell is up with my psycho self to have a dream like that and how can I dream about someone I definately for sure do not know?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2008, 07:15 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I remember she was kinda petite with black hair and dark eyes I think.
Well, if you ever take off your shades, you woulda seen my eyes are hazel!

Quote:
All of a sudden though it didn't seem all of a sudden like a scene from a movie I'm watching the ship in the ocean thinking there's my baby on it and a storm came up and the ship just rolled over....

I'm freaking out,my heart just sank.....like the ship just did.
OK, on a more serious note, dreams involving water, particularly sinking like this, are a sign of emotional turbulence, sorry to tell you. I researched this as I had a similar dream once. At the end I was drowning and the water was up to my mouth when I woke up. It was a freaky dream...

Old 10-15-2008, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Well, if you ever take off your shades, you woulda seen my eyes are hazel!

OK, on a more serious note, dreams involving water, particularly sinking like this, are a sign of emotional turbulence, sorry to tell you. I researched this as I had a similar dream once. At the end I was drowning and the water was up to my mouth when I woke up. It was a freaky dream...
you just want me to take off the shades so you can get a better look at my baby blues.

water a sign of turbulance?I guess Im a messed up puppy then because ever so often I do have dreams of water specially tidal waves or where Im in my car and suddenly on a ocean road and suddenly the ocean rises and Im surrounded by waves crashing on me.Im so freaked out by that,that I have a love/hate of movies with tidal waves and storms.

So Im a messed up puppy,I can live with that.But Im more interested to know how I dream of a complete stranger and where she comes from.....

Old 10-15-2008, 07:26 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
all the time.

Old 10-15-2008, 07:28 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
So Im a messed up puppy,I can live with that.
Oh, well... welcome to the club!

Old 10-15-2008, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
all the time.
ok maybe you can a elaborate maybe a little?

similar person,or totally different?Same scenerio or different?

Old 10-15-2008, 07:29 PM

50,374 posts, read 63,977,343 times
Well, I think it's very romantic. You can look for her and maybe someday you'll find her.

I've dreamed about a house with a steep curved driveway. I'll be house hunting when my house sells, and it will be freaky if I come across that house.

Old 10-15-2008, 07:34 PM

whoa I just remembered more to it.............

in the dream I went back in time after she died to try and stop her from getting on the ship but when I went back in time when I went up to her it was like meeting for the first time again only this time she didn't fall in love with me and everything was totally different.

Whoa,that is something straight out of the butterfly effect.

strange

Old 10-15-2008, 07:39 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
Quote:
ok maybe you can a elaborate maybe a little?

similar person,or totally different?Same scenerio or different?
same person with a few additonal people who i know in a former country another language but it is a place a part of the city i have never been in. i go back to the same place over and over.
the dream is not in english i left that country many years ago.

Old 10-15-2008, 09:12 PM

6,588 posts, read 17,550,899 times
I've had very explicit dreams about a stranger before. I woke up, and just shook my head. "Whoever you are, thank you!" I don't think it necessarily means anything.

I've also experienced what I call "stress dreams" before... Once I dreamed I was in the water, trying to get away from someone chasing me. I couldn't put my feet down, because the ground was covered in jagged spikes, like black glass.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships