Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 04:54 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,185,348 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barking Spider View Post
Forgive me that I didn't read all of the posts. Here's what I got....
Wife leaves for some unknown reason one day.
Guy moves on quickly enough to marry old friend that e-mailed 2 weeks prior to wife splitting. Getting married is pretty good sign someone has moved on.
Fast forward to this thread about wanting closure, but not really, but yeah it would be nice, etc etc etc.

My gosh, get a life, or at least some focus. While you are going on and on with this dialog from nowhere, you may be giving the impression of limited attention and communication with the new wife.

Turn off the drama, close that chapter in your life and MOVE ON!!!!!!!

What possible revelation could she give you that would really make a difference in your life? And to what end????

Focus on your new wife and maybe she won't split one morning.
Uh, thanks I guess. You have given my life new meaning and direction.

It's kind of hilarious how much some people think they know about someone else's life based on a post on a rather limited topic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2008, 01:09 PM

4,704 posts, read 25,301,161 times
Uh - HELLO! You're the one posting about YOUR life. We can only form an opinion about someone based on what THEY post, and the information THEY give.

My opinion, based on the stuff you posted, is what I gave. I don't presume to know you, or what might be inside your brain.

When the posts got to 5 pages, and you have had a fair amount of the dialog, it tells me that you seem to want to discuss this. The fact that it happened quite a while ago, and you have married someone else tells me that this should be way behind you - but it's obviously not. So IMHO, you are either not over it, or you enjoy the drama, and want to keep stirring it up.

I made the mistake of wandering into your thread, made a comment, and now I'm responding to your comment. Sorry for the intrusion.

I wish you well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships