U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 01:17 PM

4,739 posts, read 7,823,060 times

Advertisements

I love my job but I get to meet some real winners, A guy we sponsored is a good skater and thats why hes sponsored, no other reason, he was featured on the front page grand opening week in Kingsport when they opened a new skateboard park and has been sponsored by a national skateboard company. His Mom is approaching 50, is on many mood altering drugs, has many piercings and dresses like shes 20, her first husband lives in the basement and her second husband was living upstairs till he passed away from cancer. Shes a peach. She met someone new in a court ordered thing but I won't go into that. This whole family reminds me of the Adams Family including the daughter. The son has jet black hair, tattooed head to toe, eyebrow piercings and along with the mother and step father is in and out of jail.
One day this extremely attractive well dressed blond comes in with our skater to get him a birthday gift, she is well spoken, intelligent and is pulling a 4.0 at Tennessee State. How does one person in a family of flakes escape unscathed?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2008, 02:09 PM

9,600 posts, read 15,323,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcm58 View Post
I love my job but I get to meet some real winners, A guy we sponsored is a good skater and thats why hes sponsored, no other reason, he was featured on the front page grand opening week in Kingsport when they opened a new skateboard park and has been sponsored by a national skateboard company. His Mom is approaching 50, is on many mood altering drugs, has many piercings and dresses like shes 20, her first husband lives in the basement and her second husband was living upstairs till he passed away from cancer. Shes a peach. She met someone new in a court ordered thing but I won't go into that. This whole family reminds me of the Adams Family including the daughter. The son has jet black hair, tattooed head to toe, eyebrow piercings and along with the mother and step father is in and out of jail.
One day this extremely attractive well dressed blond comes in with our skater to get him a birthday gift, she is well spoken, intelligent and is pulling a 4.0 at Tennessee State. How does one person in a family of flakes escape unscathed?
I'm not so sure I would count a 4.0 at Tennessee State an escape. More like she's average and the rest of the family is below. If she had a 4.0 at Morehouse on the other hand that'd be different.

Old 11-05-2008, 02:11 PM

8,178 posts, read 17,229,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcm58 View Post
Birth defects....even the Munsters had Marilyn.

Old 11-12-2008, 01:35 PM

24,661 posts, read 35,724,865 times
that's exactly what I was gonna say; she was Marilyn Munster.

Old 11-12-2008, 01:39 PM

527 posts, read 884,634 times
I was a stuntman for 18 years and all I dated back then were trophy girls... I wonder if anyone out there thought that about me?

Crap!

Old 11-13-2008, 06:51 AM

27,139 posts, read 24,439,310 times
Maybe there was a mix up at the hospital and they got the wrong baby. Somewhere out there might be a nice khaki and sweater wearing family with a pierced, tattooed, pink haired, slutty daughter wondering wtf.

Old 11-13-2008, 08:33 AM

809 posts, read 2,692,119 times
some people see their surroundings, don't particularly like them, and then decide that THEY'RE guna do better for themselves.......

lurking underneath all that "perfectness" is the evil genes, and if something goes wrong in her life you better believe they probably rear their ugly heads! :P

Old 11-13-2008, 08:35 PM

6,820 posts, read 7,103,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zednemtheadventurer View Post
I was a stuntman for 18 years and all I dated back then were trophy girls... I wonder if anyone out there thought that about me?

Crap!
Hot. Good for you!

Old 11-14-2008, 06:38 AM

4,739 posts, read 7,823,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Maybe there was a mix up at the hospital and they got the wrong baby. Somewhere out there might be a nice khaki and sweater wearing family with a pierced, tattooed, pink haired, slutty daughter wondering wtf.
This is funny beyond words.

Old 11-14-2008, 08:29 AM

3,506 posts, read 12,584,128 times
No, when teens get into their friendships, they may choose friends totally the opposite of their family members and then off to college or some other place, because they know that's where the friends they have something in common with will be. Remember the saying "black sheep of the family?" She's the white sheep of the family.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships