Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 01:36 AM

20 posts, read 40,558 times

Advertisements

i hung out this guy for a couple times, i know he's just looking for hanging out, i wouldn't mind cause i'm not looking for something serious either. we watched movie together at him atp, he kissed me( liked his kiss, he has juicy lips) but i wasn't ready to get laid so after movvie he asked what i wanted to do i said i want to go home, he suddenly sounded cold and said ok then drove me home. after that he blocked my yahoo im. i tried to add him using another id but he refused. i miss chatting with him, can i give him a call? i know u guys would strongly suggest 'no'
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2008, 01:42 AM

2,957 posts, read 12,745,706 times
No.

You didn't give him the response he was looking for and he left.

Does this say something about how much he really cares about you? As in -not at all-?

It's a learning lesson in life. Keep moving.

Old 11-24-2008, 01:43 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,155,088 times
Yup. Were you cold-sounding when you said you wanted to go home?

Old 11-24-2008, 01:52 AM

1,093 posts, read 3,428,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azoria View Post
No.

You didn't give him the response he was looking for and he left.

Does this say something about how much he really cares about you? As in -not at all-?

It's a learning lesson in life. Keep moving.
Unfortunately I agree with azoria on this one....Move on...you want
someone to care for you as much as you do him...

Old 11-24-2008, 03:27 AM

16,223 posts, read 25,703,667 times
Find someone to hang out with...apparently, he wouldn`t be much fun!

Old 11-24-2008, 05:15 AM

18,135 posts, read 11,781,663 times
My thoughts are; this is the treatment you would have received after you gave him what he wanted. It's a no-win. Keep moving.

Old 11-24-2008, 05:22 AM

7,004 posts, read 21,364,913 times
Looks like he was looking for his nightly dose of vitamin P and you were out of stock.
Just forget about him.

Old 11-24-2008, 06:11 AM

1,492 posts, read 7,721,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denghuolanshan View Post
i hung out this guy for a couple times, i know he's just looking for hanging out, i wouldn't mind cause i'm not looking for something serious either. we watched movie together at him atp, he kissed me( liked his kiss, he has juicy lips) but i wasn't ready to get laid so after movvie he asked what i wanted to do i said i want to go home, he suddenly sounded cold and said ok then drove me home. after that he blocked my yahoo im. i tried to add him using another id but he refused. i miss chatting with him, can i give him a call? i know u guys would strongly suggest 'no'

How lucky you are to have learned this valuable lesson.....

why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free

All this guy thinks you are worth is to hang out and take up his time...a little bit.

He's told you that already. If you give him any more of your time, you are consenting and telling him that's all you need from him. This will be your relationship.

Give more? Oh sure, he will take it. He will take anything you throw his way.

Want more? You aren't going to get it from him.

Your choice!

Old 11-24-2008, 06:17 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,659,378 times
Well said Azoria. Obviously the guy was wanting something more...

Old 11-24-2008, 06:53 AM

3,977 posts, read 7,703,817 times
Here we go again!! JUST FORGET HIM!!!!!! MOVE ON, MEET SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by denghuolanshan View Post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships