U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2008, 10:37 PM

5,296 posts, read 5,795,828 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
The main difference I believe is that you don't dare try to control either one. But the Aries is the forgiving child and the Scorpio holds a grudge - forever.
Wow,maybe that's why the Scorps don't talk to me anymore Although I don't recall doing anything bad other than having strong opinions...

I think Geminis hold grudges for life too...at least the ones I know do
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2008, 12:06 AM

754 posts, read 1,373,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckPA View Post
They didn't rub me the wrong way(only Cancers do that),but I think I may have been too much for them.
LOL. Trust me, it was the other way around

Old 11-20-2008, 02:27 AM

7,088 posts, read 7,551,117 times
Is this a serious conversation about how your astrological sign actually determines your life?! God seriously some people need to get out more and stop being so superstitious. This is just ridiculous. In 2008 to believe something that stupid is an offense against humanity.

Old 11-20-2008, 03:58 AM

27,236 posts, read 44,067,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyinLa View Post
Happy Birthday, since you don't know anything about Astrology I'll just tell you that us Scorps are special people ( and no, not short bus special )

I don't know what signs I'm supposed to be compatible with. Scorpios tend to be insular, mysterious people, with dark secrets. Jealous. Manipulative. The last thing I've heard about us was....regarding sex. Um...intense?

Old 11-20-2008, 10:45 AM

42,835 posts, read 83,674,931 times
I just looked at the birthdays of the people who are Sagittariuses in the office. My impression from this thread is absolutely confirmed! Hey, I did learn something...

Old 11-20-2008, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
Is this a serious conversation about how your astrological sign actually determines your life?! God seriously some people need to get out more and stop being so superstitious. This is just ridiculous. In 2008 to believe something that stupid is an offense against humanity.
I haven't read anyone say they think astrology can predict their lives. What I believe (and I think the majority of posts have said) is that people born under the same sign have similar personality traits. That's no where near what you're implying.

You're welcome to not believe in astrology but than I have to wonder, why are you even posting in this thread? I have to believe there are a lot of people like you and most of them probably haven't even looked at this? So why waste your time on something you think is "stupid"?

Old 11-20-2008, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
I don't know what signs I'm supposed to be compatible with. Scorpios tend to be insular, mysterious people, with dark secrets. Jealous. Manipulative. The last thing I've heard about us was....regarding sex. Um...intense?

LOL, we have good qualites too!! We're very loyal, honest (to a fault), have great self control and there's nothing wrong with being passionate

Typically, we get along with Cancers, Pisces and other Scorpios. But any two signs can get along as long as they try to understand each other.

Old 11-20-2008, 11:50 AM

15,861 posts, read 32,893,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
That is a good one, Jonathan. Astrology helps me every day as a manager dealing with people. Knowing what sign someone is helps you understand how to approach them and what works and what does not. I do not believe that you can predict the future with Astrology, but I sure as heck believe that certain signs do behave in certain ways. There are exceptions to the rule, of course, based on individual differences and their background and how they are raised, but I can tell you that 85 percent of the time I can predict with deadly accuracy how someone will behave/react. Just because WE don't understand how things work, doesn't mean that it is not valid.

20yrsinBranson

Old 11-20-2008, 12:23 PM

5,296 posts, read 5,795,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyinLa View Post
LOL. Trust me, it was the other way around
Nope,I still wanted to hang out with them but it didn't seem reciprocal. I still even reach out once in awhile and try and call em.

Old 11-20-2008, 03:22 PM

527 posts, read 896,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I just looked at the birthdays of the people who are Sagittariuses in the office. My impression from this thread is absolutely confirmed! Hey, I did learn something...
Where do you work with so many cool Sagittarians?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships