Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2015, 10:14 AM

20,364 posts, read 14,636,289 times

Advertisements

I'm a Cap, and not only am I a Cap, most of my chart is in Cap...I'm so Cappy that anything you read on a page or in a book about Capricorns will describe me, a whole lot! But the compatibilities are sometimes yes and sometimes no. I have however found patterns of the same kind of interaction, relationship, vibe between me and certain other signs...

Scorpio - You terrify me, although we get along I know that if you get angry, you are capable of anything. I won't ever want to get close enough to possibly make you mad and be your target, you crazy person you.

Aries - I get along with Aries mostly on the basis of humor. You always like my snark. Otherwise you are so quiet I hardly know you're there, unless you're throwing a rage tantrum. Eat a Snickers, Aries.

Libra - Get thee away from me! Libra always latch on and never want to let go. A Libra REQUIRES that they be the center of my attention at all times, makes drama for me to have to deal with, and demands to be my sole focus. If anyone's got a problem, they've got a bigger one. Your hystrionics have ceased to amuse me long since, Libra, and I won't be playing with your kind any more. (Bad marriage of 18 years, guess what he was? Yep.)

Cancer - I actually think I need to find me a Cancer, maybe, to try and have a relationship with sometime. My best of best friends have always been Cancer. They think I'm super cool and give me happies in my ego. They build me up. They care for me, and are the only ones who ever make me feel taken care of (everyone else leans on me, but I can lean on a Cancer.) They make me feel loved!

Virgo - As a Cap, I'm way too lawful. I hate breaking rules, it scares me. But if I have one wild friend along who isn't afraid, they can nudge me to get in trouble and then it's going to be a really fun time. Virgo is that friend. You're flaky as heck and I can't always rely on you, but I'll always forgive you for it because you're lovable and your free spirited energy gives me good vibes and fun times. Just try not to let your poor life choices wreck you, huh? (RIP Dave Brockie, you were my favorite Virgo.)

Aquarius - I don't know why, but all of a sudden my life is full of Aquarians. I'm in love with one who is forever breaking my heart and then healing it with a smile, only to break it again later...two of my close friends are also, and half the guys I started talking to on OLD when I was messing with that also were. What is it with me and Aquarius lately, I wonder?

I'd love to be way too logical and pragmatic (generally I am) to believe in any of this stuff. But I see too many patterns, and I find it interesting. I wouldn't bet the farm on anything coming out of astrology, but I like to read it and go, "Huh. Interesting." On that note, I have thoroughly rejected all horoscopes as utter nonsense (if not the general descriptors of signs) until recently. The writer for the Detroit Metro Times has been terrifyingly right for the last 3 months for me and two other people I know with different signs. Disturbingly so. Like, she knows too much and I want to know who sent her, so... And it's more than just a tiny blurb, it's like a small paragraph for each sign on a weekly basis.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2015, 01:33 PM

315 posts, read 210,581 times
Pisces sun/Scorpio grrl here -

I am married to a Leo. Wouldn't have missed it for the world but of course we have our challenges.

I know I am compatible with Cancer, Taurus, Scorpio - possibly more. Other pisceans are tough. Aquarians are very hard work for me as are Aries. They have great traits - just not the best match for me.

Old 06-02-2015, 04:03 AM

37,123 posts, read 42,189,292 times
Scorpio here. Married a couple decades to a Cancer and most of it was good up until the end. The one real exciting relationship I had before marriage was with another Scorpio. That is the one all others were measured by and even my relationship with H didn't quite live up to it in some ways.

Old 06-02-2015, 04:47 AM

5,874 posts, read 10,522,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
I'm a Cap, and not only am I a Cap, most of my chart is in Cap...I'm so Cappy that anything you read on a page or in a book about Capricorns will describe me, a whole lot! But the compatibilities are sometimes yes and sometimes no. I have however found patterns of the same kind of interaction, relationship, vibe between me and certain other signs...

Scorpio - You terrify me, although we get along I know that if you get angry, you are capable of anything. I won't ever want to get close enough to possibly make you mad and be your target, you crazy person you.

Aries - I get along with Aries mostly on the basis of humor. You always like my snark. Otherwise you are so quiet I hardly know you're there, unless you're throwing a rage tantrum. Eat a Snickers, Aries.

Libra - Get thee away from me! Libra always latch on and never want to let go. A Libra REQUIRES that they be the center of my attention at all times, makes drama for me to have to deal with, and demands to be my sole focus. If anyone's got a problem, they've got a bigger one. Your hystrionics have ceased to amuse me long since, Libra, and I won't be playing with your kind any more. (Bad marriage of 18 years, guess what he was? Yep.)

Cancer - I actually think I need to find me a Cancer, maybe, to try and have a relationship with sometime. My best of best friends have always been Cancer. They think I'm super cool and give me happies in my ego. They build me up. They care for me, and are the only ones who ever make me feel taken care of (everyone else leans on me, but I can lean on a Cancer.) They make me feel loved!

Virgo - As a Cap, I'm way too lawful. I hate breaking rules, it scares me. But if I have one wild friend along who isn't afraid, they can nudge me to get in trouble and then it's going to be a really fun time. Virgo is that friend. You're flaky as heck and I can't always rely on you, but I'll always forgive you for it because you're lovable and your free spirited energy gives me good vibes and fun times. Just try not to let your poor life choices wreck you, huh? (RIP Dave Brockie, you were my favorite Virgo.)

Aquarius - I don't know why, but all of a sudden my life is full of Aquarians. I'm in love with one who is forever breaking my heart and then healing it with a smile, only to break it again later...two of my close friends are also, and half the guys I started talking to on OLD when I was messing with that also were. What is it with me and Aquarius lately, I wonder?

I'd love to be way too logical and pragmatic (generally I am) to believe in any of this stuff. But I see too many patterns, and I find it interesting. I wouldn't bet the farm on anything coming out of astrology, but I like to read it and go, "Huh. Interesting." On that note, I have thoroughly rejected all horoscopes as utter nonsense (if not the general descriptors of signs) until recently. The writer for the Detroit Metro Times has been terrifyingly right for the last 3 months for me and two other people I know with different signs. Disturbingly so. Like, she knows too much and I want to know who sent her, so... And it's more than just a tiny blurb, it's like a small paragraph for each sign on a weekly basis.

Interesting...

How would you say is your relationship with other capricorns?

Im a cap and my relationship with other caps is great, my bf is one and we get along wonderfully, better than with any other sign for sure

Old 06-02-2015, 04:59 AM

5,874 posts, read 10,522,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
That doesn't describe me at all. lol

Lol, well, I barely missed being a Capricorn. Are Capricorns supposed to be shy? Are you shy?

People are always talking about other signs you're a good match for. I've never heard anyone say whether or not same-sign people are a good match. How does that work? lol
Capricorns are supposed to br shy, or reserved. Im mostly that way, though once you get to know me, im very open and non shy . Mostly i have a hard time meeting new people or interacting in a place with people i dont know. Like i hate to go to a party if i know few people and i have a hard time talking to people i dont know. Im very shy in that sense, and capricorns i know too.

I think same sign parternships are supposed to work well. Im in one and is the healthiest, best relationship i had. Maybe cause capricorn men are supposed to be in it for real and for ever, they are the- get serious or not bother -type, so it works well if you are looking for a life long relationship, start a family, etc.
Dont know with other signs, though

Old 06-02-2015, 09:37 AM

20,364 posts, read 14,636,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLL View Post
Interesting...

How would you say is your relationship with other capricorns?

Im a cap and my relationship with other caps is great, my bf is one and we get along wonderfully, better than with any other sign for sure
It depends. We get on well as friends, but it doesn't work nicely in a setting like a workplace. A notorious Cap trait is that we always have this whole methodical system for things we do, and when you get two systems clashing against each other, it can be tough. You and others in your life may also have other influences in your stuff that allow for more compromise than what's usual between two Cappies. I once read this:

"If you get into a relationship with a Capricorn, you should know that they will probably attempt to take over and control your life. However, you should really let them, because they are incredibly good at it and they'll never steer you wrong."

We tend to be pretty wise creatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLL View Post
Capricorns are supposed to br shy, or reserved. Im mostly that way, though once you get to know me, im very open and non shy . Mostly i have a hard time meeting new people or interacting in a place with people i dont know. Like i hate to go to a party if i know few people and i have a hard time talking to people i dont know. Im very shy in that sense, and capricorns i know too.

I think same sign parternships are supposed to work well. Im in one and is the healthiest, best relationship i had. Maybe cause capricorn men are supposed to be in it for real and for ever, they are the- get serious or not bother -type, so it works well if you are looking for a life long relationship, start a family, etc.
Dont know with other signs, though
In some of us, it's not so much shy or reserved as in control and traditional. We don't like uncertainty or change, but we are very enduring. No one is more patient than a Capricorn. When we want something, we play a long and brilliant game to get where we want to be. We can "hang in there" for just the right set of circumstances, for EVER. And when we commit, we really commit. But when we DON'T...when we are simply biding our time and we don't really believe in what we're doing...we take sham-artistry to whole new levels. A Cap might put time into something they don't believe in, but not much energy or effort. We are very cautious. We don't like risk. We nurture like the earth, and like a great big rock we are anchors in a storm. I think that Caps probably embody the metaphorical traits of "Earth" better than any other sign in this respect.

Old 06-02-2015, 09:53 AM

2,306 posts, read 1,702,086 times
My sign is neon. I am a noble and also a gas.

I don't believe in horoscopes at all. But I have taken note that (for some reason) every Gemini I've ever dated was a hot/cold flake. I chalk it up to co-incidence but now I am curious to read more.

For the record, I am an Ares. Although I like my Chinese zodiac better... dog. Then again, I am just partial to dogs (have always had one).

Old 06-02-2015, 04:50 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Seems true with matches.Aries-bad, Leo's (two of them)-bad, Sagitarus-bad.

I need to stay the hell away from fire.lol!

Old 06-02-2015, 05:00 PM

31,004 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Don't believe in it but it does seem more then coincidental that I seem to connect well with Leo and Taurus women.

Old 06-02-2015, 05:04 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maple Spinners View Post
You'll be fine.

How many signs would die for you?

You already know that answer.
Thankyou.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Don't believe in it but it does seem more then coincidental that I seem to connect well with Leo and Taurus women.
I can see you with a Taurus woman.My brother is a Gemini and his wife a Taurus.He adds fun and she keeps him grounded.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships