U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2008, 11:41 PM

3,039 posts, read 5,568,936 times

Advertisements

Hey Stuck, I see in your profile you b/day is April 6th. I'm the 5th. Haven't noticed many Geminis myself. I do seem to be a weirdo magnet, though I don't think they have their own sign yet.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2008, 11:46 PM

5,296 posts, read 5,765,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacq63 View Post
Hey Stuck, I see in your profile you b/day is April 6th. I'm the 5th. Haven't noticed many Geminis myself. I do seem to be a weirdo magnet, though I don't think they have their own sign yet.
For me most of the weirdos have been Cancers...at least local ones Although I think I'm the weird one most of the time...after all Aries are Martians
But I agree it also depends on your sun sign etc. I have a book on all that somewhere.
I also agree that astrology plays a part in it but so does your personality as well.

Old 11-17-2008, 11:51 PM

Yeah, Aries are supposed to have bad tempers. I mean, come ON...me?? I'll show those bustards who has a bad temper!!
Ooops...

Huh. APPARENTLY, Aries and Cancerians should only ever have a professional or family relationship. My boss is Cancer, so was my father.
I can't imagine socializing with my boss, though we get along well enough.
And my father and I just could not see eye to eye.

G.Dubbya is also Cancer. Take that how like.

Old 11-18-2008, 12:00 AM

2,392 posts, read 5,687,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zednemtheadventurer View Post
Woody Allen: Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lola8822 View Post
I had a fortune cookie lastnight that said "You will be taken back by the giftedness of a stranger........in bed (bcs your supposed to add that to the end of every fortune)" hahahaha so i'm waaaiiitttinngggg lol
I remember one day my aunt opened her fortune cookie and it said: The best love, the only love, the truest love is self love. It was real funny when we added the "in bed" after it.

I'm a water sign my husband is a fire sign. We are supposedly not compatible, but man we sure steam it up. We also get along great.

Old 11-18-2008, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Yeah, Aries are supposed to have bad tempers. I mean, come ON...me?? I'll show those bustards who has a bad temper!!
Ooops...

Huh. APPARENTLY, Aries and Cancerians should only ever have a professional or family relationship. My boss is Cancer, so was my father.
I can't imagine socializing with my boss, though we get along well enough.
And my father and I just could not see eye to eye.

G.Dubbya is also Cancer. Take that how like.
Ahh so it even affects me coming from the White House...

I don't even agree they should have work or family relationships b/c those are the ones I've had that have driven me crazy!

Old 11-18-2008, 12:06 AM

Actually, I drive pretty much everyone crazy, soooo..... My partner is also Aries. Oh now THAT is fun, that is! wheeewwwweeeee! Y'ever see July 4th fireworks in December??

Last edited by jacq63; 11-18-2008 at 12:07 AM.. Reason: dots after sooooo....

Old 11-18-2008, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by molochai2580 View Post
I'm a water sign my husband is a fire sign. We are supposedly not compatible, but man we sure steam it up.
I'm a fire sign and wife's an air sign and she sure knows how to feed my fire...and not in a good way

Old 11-18-2008, 12:07 AM

Stuck, what sign is your wife?

Old 11-18-2008, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Actually, I drive pretty much everyone crazy, soooo..... My partner is also Aries. Oh now THAT is fun, that is! wheeewwwweeeee! Y'ever see July 4th fireworks in December??
They say Aries aren't usually compatible with each other,but if you are together give plenty of space

Old 11-18-2008, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Stuck, what sign is your wife?
Gemini of course
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships