Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 11:45 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,275,621 times

Advertisements

People who believe in horoscope compatibily maight as well believe in chinese fortune cookies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2008, 11:50 AM

3,176 posts, read 14,666,744 times
I'm Sagg! And I love being a Sagg

My Best relationships have been with another Sagg and a Cancer - but I'd say 80% of everyone I dated was a Virgo! How weird is that!?

I married a Scorpio, and we are not very compatable at all. Even the astrology websites say we aren't compatable.

I'm suppose to be compatable with Aquarious but I never dated/slept with one.

Old 11-14-2008, 12:04 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,275,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Shall I tell ya what I think of people who learn their "moves" from disgusting sleaze balls like that Whoever Jeremy we were discussing yesterday...
Ron Jeremy rules!!

just kidding!

Old 11-14-2008, 12:07 PM

524 posts, read 940,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chance2jump View Post
Whats that that term again, hung like a hor..... OH! sorry - gutter mind getting the best of me again!
My thoughts exactly... I'm Italian!

Old 11-14-2008, 12:11 PM

7,087 posts, read 8,595,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chance2jump View Post
Trying a lil too hard, maybe?
*sigh*. Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

Old 11-14-2008, 12:13 PM

1,113 posts, read 3,486,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
Aries

Most/Least compatible with<shrugs>

I'm a Taurus, my husband is an Aries, and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that we are definitely NOT compatible, by the zodiac's standards. We act just like a bull and a ram would act together-constantly butting heads!

My ex-husband was a Cancer, and from everything I've read, he and I are the "perfect" combination, according to the Zodiac. I guess I would agree with that-the only thing we didn't agree on was he thought it was OK to drink 24/7, and I didn't!

I usually get along with other Earth signs: Caps, Virgos. But it all depends on the person-one of my BF's is an Aquarius, and we get along great.

Old 11-14-2008, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
sagitarius in the house, im supposed to compatible w geminis, my wife is a gemini, we lock horns, but not as much as i fought w my ex, she was a scorpio, contolling, bad temper, jealous, just an all around b.....
Actually Gemini is the opposite sign and not supposed to be compatible! The most beautiful girl I knew in school was a Gemini and we did not get along... sorry to say.

Old 11-14-2008, 12:16 PM

Default Shocking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
People who believe in horoscope compatibily maight as well believe in chinese fortune cookies.
Gasp! You mean you don't?!

Old 11-14-2008, 12:17 PM

3 posts, read 6,445 times
I am born a Capricorn in Jan, but everyone says I act like one of those free spirited Gemini...I have read up on the sign stat's and this seems to in fact be true. Now here is the bad part, I am seeing a Gemini that acts like a Capricorn. He just does not get me. What signs are good for me really?

Old 11-14-2008, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
I'm a Sagittarius. Most of my boyfriends, including the current one, have been Cancers with birthdays at the end of June. I don't go around looking for Cancers to date. I don't care for strong Leos. They seem to be too full of pride and like to be in charge.
Leo's... Lions full of pride... I get it!! Ha Ha Ha!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships