Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 06:22 PM

81 posts, read 261,815 times

Advertisements

I have a friend that invited another woman to bed with her and her husband. Now they're in a threesome relationship; her hubby, her, and other women. She's claims they're having so much fun but....... I can sense there's more to the story. Have any of you ever invited another person into your marriage? Meaning it's more than just a threesome, it's a "you, me, and she/he" situation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2009, 06:30 PM

122 posts, read 389,651 times
Nope, never would either. This couple obviously doesn't understand the meaning of the marriage vows they made to one another. Entering into a marriage means that you "actually commit yourself" to the other and no one else. I got to wonder why they bothered getting married? In their sense, it means nothing.

Old 06-06-2009, 06:32 PM

544 posts, read 1,058,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latrice McCullough View Post
I have a friend that invited another woman to bed with her and her husband. Now they're in a threesome relationship; her hubby, her, and other women. She's claims they're having so much fun but....... I can sense there's more to the story. Have any of you ever invited another person into your marriage? Meaning it's more than just a threesome, it's a "you, me, and she/he" situation.
i did this when i was causally dated but not in a serious relationship, i dont know how they could take the threesome outside of the bedroom though, that sounds more like either the husband doesnt want to be a one woman guy or the wife is bisexual and this is her way of having a girlfriend. there is a lot of shajy ground when having threesomes

Old 06-06-2009, 06:34 PM

81 posts, read 261,815 times
They have been together for almost twenty years. This just started a couple of years ago.

Old 06-06-2009, 07:06 PM

544 posts, read 1,058,707 times
Quote:
They have been together for almost twenty years. This just started a couple of years ago.
you ask a lot of 3rd person questions are you a marriage couselor looking for things to tell your patients? i would suggest they think about why things got boring is it because one of them retured and is home more? was there a change in income? did the kids leave? you dont just get bored with someone after 20 years unless you were bored all along and just distracted by other things or chose not to acknowledge your bordeom.

Old 06-06-2009, 07:17 PM

3,065 posts, read 8,901,692 times
I have one friend, her first love & first was an older guy. she eventually found out he was married. I don't know if the wife found and confronted her or what. anyways, the guy got his wife to agree to bring her in the home as the 2nd wife. She would've been like the maid. Of course she didn't do it.

Also there was a set of houses, base housing at that, where the wives rotated. it was at least 3, they'd spend a few days at each house.

though not exactly the same thing. I know of situations where couples are basically single when they are not residing in the same state.
==================================================

In reference to your friends, I've noticed that most consensual (by consensual I mean both parties agree, one is not going behind the others back) unconventional sexual behavior is done by older people and often ones that have been in relationships for years and also are considered by outsiders awesome couples who don't know what's going on behind closed doors. My theory is that these couples have been together so long and are so secure in their relationships that they can separate their love from the physical act of sex. That neither partner feels any less from the other despite sharing their bodies w/ other people as long as they don't share their heart.

Old 06-06-2009, 08:36 PM

3,256 posts, read 8,903,771 times
It won't last. Inevitably someone will get hurt and it'll be the end of the marriage. Who's to say who'll end up with the new lady, but the couple probably won't be together any longer.

Old 06-06-2009, 08:44 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,748,670 times
Quote:
Within a dating casual/dating context those things can be okay and maybe it even works in some serious relationships/marriages, Nonetheless, this really is the business of the people involved.

Old 06-06-2009, 09:07 PM

9,724 posts, read 21,242,232 times
Very dangerous shenanigans, likely to cause major problems in the marriage.

Old 06-07-2009, 04:20 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,437,376 times
I bet these two got married without ever really loving each other like that. They dont want to be lonely so they accept each other as is . Probably they dont do it for each other in bed, so they got a third party. A third party who is equally lonely or promiscous.

I have a guy friend who somehow managed to get 2 women to go live with him for a while. The way I see it, nobody actually liked each other or found each other attractive, but they wanted sex anyway so they just went for it.

Its not something I would do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships