Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 04:24 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,259,115 times

Advertisements

I was just looking in another area of the forum and there were so many threads about homosexual relationships and the gay lifestyle...what on earth is the obsession about???? Good grief, why would anyone care enough to write thread after thread about the subject? Personally, I do not care what other people do in their bedroom and cannot understand the fascination.

Anyone here understand the interest in someone elses sex life?

Last edited by mrstewart; 11-15-2008 at 04:38 PM..

Old 11-15-2008, 04:29 PM

52,291 posts, read 52,734,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
I was just looking in another area of the forum and there were so many threads about homosexual relationships and the gay lifestyle...what on earth is the obsession about???? Good grief, why would anyone care enough to write thread after thread about the subject? Personoally, I do not care what other people do in their bedroom and cannot understand the fascination.

I could utterly careless about anyone's bedroom life, regardless of color,creed,sexual orientation blah, blah, blah.

Old 11-15-2008, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I could utterly careless about anyone's bedroom life, regardless of color,creed,sexual orientation blah, blah, blah.
Seriously...I am always shocked by the comments about homosexuals and their lives. It is such a strange fascination to have...almost a form of voyeurism...

Old 11-15-2008, 04:37 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,191,027 times
Quote:
Seriously...I am always shocked by the comments about homosexuals and their lives. It is such a strange fascination to have...almost a form of voyeurism...
I don't think anybody is fascinated in any shape or form. It's just being shoved down our throats on a daily basis. Am I clear enough or should I mention names?

Old 11-15-2008, 04:38 PM

1,193 posts, read 3,994,734 times
Quote:
I was just looking in another area of the forum and there were so many threads about homosexual relationships and the gay lifestyle...what on earth is the obsession about???? Good grief, why would anyone care enough to write thread after thread about the subject? Personoally, I do not care what other people do in their bedroom and cannot understand the fascination.

Homosexuality is a SIN and an abomination!!!
Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
God hates teh gheys!!!

OK I can't do it...

I don't care either, but some people love to try and defy physics by trying to shove a book down everyone else's throat.

I found this awesome little article the other day:

Kirby on gay marriage: It's official - I don't care - Salt Lake Tribune

I have never heard of this guy before, but I really enjoy the cut of his jib.

Old 11-15-2008, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I don't think anybody is fascinated in any shape or form. It's just being shoved down our throats on a daily basis. Am I clear enough or should I mention names?
No names please...but I was not referring to relationship forum...the threadsI was referring to are just so hateful against homosexuals it makes me sick!

Old 11-15-2008, 04:42 PM
miu

17,770 posts, read 40,188,037 times
My boyfriend is away visiting with his family. Two days in a row now I've had to listen to him rant about his sister's stupidity in regards to gay marriage. Florida is another state that is anti-gay marriage. Anyway, she's a rabid Catholic and she feels that marriage is part of the sacred sacrament. And that to allow gay marriage would sully what marriage stands for. I guess that she doesn't have any gay friends. My boyfriend argued with her that marriage isn't only a Christian institution. Then he said to her that when he gets married, since he doesn't believe in her "invisible friend" does that mean he's not really married?

Anyway, my boyfriend's disappointment and frustration with what comes out of his little sister is ongoing... she also thinks that Paris Hilton is smart, successful and knows what she is doing. And he counters with... if having a sex tape circulating around the internet is being smart and successful, then they have completely different definitions of what smart and successful is.

Anyway, if gays want to marry, that's fine with me. I don't care what goes on in other peoples bedrooms anyway, but I'm all for committed loving relationships for all. And I don't think that any of us has the right to deny any couple that right.

61,288 posts, read 87,457,092 times
gay post fever, CDF if being used to promote. if they would stop the violence they would get a lot more support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Arp View Post
Homosexuality is a SIN and an abomination!!!
Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
God hates teh gheys!!!

OK I can't do it...

I don't care either, but some people love to try and defy physics by trying to shove a book down everyone else's throat.

I found this awesome little article the other day:

Kirby on gay marriage: It's official - I don't care - Salt Lake Tribune

I have never heard of this guy before, but I really enjoy the cut of his jib.
And that is fine if you believe that it is a sin but I hardly think those bashing homosexuals are not sinners themselves...hmmmm, something about throwing stones comes to mind

Old 11-15-2008, 04:44 PM

52,291 posts, read 52,734,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Maybe this post belongs in the Pet Peeves thread but I'm getting a little weary of all of the images of gay people in the media. I'm like gays only make up 5 to 8 percent of the population, yet I'm always seeing same sex people on tv or some movie where they are making out or whatever it happens to be.

I'm by no means homophobic. I'm not going to say that I have gay friends as a disclaimer but, I just happen to have a Lesbian friend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships