Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 12:11 PM

3,722 posts, read 4,307,271 times

Advertisements

I had no plans of doing any shopping today, but heard a particular store was having 20% off every thing so I hot footed down to a nearby Marks and Spencers ( you have to have lived in England or be British to know what I mean). Any way walked past the baby and young children section and realised they ain't making babies in my family any more. I loved buying presents for my nieces and nephews when they were young but now they are all teenagers except for one, it's not that much fun.

All those cute little outfits that made me go aaaah and I couldn't resist, buying won't be in my shopping cart for a while...Still holding out that my youngest brother will find a nice gal and make an honest woman out of her soon and start making babies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2008, 12:12 PM

1,222 posts, read 4,603,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
I had no plans of doing any shopping today, but heard a particular store was having 20% off every thing so I hot footed down to a nearby Marks and Spencers ( you have to have lived in England or be British to know what I mean). Any way walked past the baby and young children section and realised they ain't making babies in my family any more. I loved buying presents for my nieces and nephews when they were young but now they are all teenagers except for one, it's not that much fun.

All those cute little outfits that made me go aaaah and I couldn't resist, buying won't be in my shopping cart for a while...Still holding out that my youngest brother will find a nice gal and make an honest woman out of her soon and start making babies.
Oh lucky you miss Marks and sparks so much - trifles crisps cakes all the goodies.
Always went there to get my lunch

Old 11-19-2008, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by millie61 View Post
Oh lucky you miss Marks and sparks so much - trifles crisps cakes all the goodies.
Always went there to get my lunch
Oh man I made out like a bandit and feeling very smug tonight. I don't always buy their food, just occasionally when I'm in the mood but I stocked up today and even got stuff fo my mum.

Old 11-19-2008, 12:21 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,023,591 times
Okay, any time there are Brits about, I have to ask ... do you smoke a f*g before or after you eat a spotted dick?

Old 11-19-2008, 12:25 PM

1,720 posts, read 6,725,586 times
wow **** is bleeped out but dick isn't? I bet penis is though.

Sucks...I enjoy the idea of shopping for lil ones...or one...my girls niece...cute.

Apparently ph* is blocked out too *ag. Gay, must be fahgs.

Old 11-19-2008, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
Oh man I made out like a bandit and feeling very smug tonight. I don't always buy their food, just occasionally when I'm in the mood but I stocked up today and even got stuff fo my mum.
Oh don't making me feel hungry one of the things I miss the most are Marks fresh cream cakes !!!! hate the cakes here - sorry !!!
Where in the UK are you ??

Old 11-19-2008, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by millie61 View Post
Oh don't making me feel hungry one of the things I miss the most are Marks fresh cream cakes !!!! hate the cakes here - sorry !!!
Where in the UK are you ??
I'm in North London.

Old 11-19-2008, 12:31 PM

I was born in Stratford E London !!!
Just got an email from M&S about their 20% online and in store discount

Old 11-19-2008, 12:46 PM

2,732 posts, read 6,764,514 times
I ve been in a Marks & Spencers Before,too bad they still wont ship to the USA

Old 11-19-2008, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Okay, any time there are Brits about, I have to ask ... do you smoke a f*g before or after you eat a spotted dick?
I'm not a smoker and I also don't eat ******s although I've been told they are tasty

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships