Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 01:21 PM

5,077 posts, read 14,639,656 times

Advertisements

There should be very little tongue, every now and then a surprise is nice but it's necessary to play tonsil hockey LOL I'd much rather sweet kisses on the lips, less tongue and more foreplay.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2011, 02:49 PM

6,734 posts, read 4,413,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
There should be very little tongue, every now and then a surprise is nice but it's necessary to play tonsil hockey LOL I'd much rather sweet kisses on the lips, less tongue and more foreplay.
I like a little tongue action, not too much though. I usually let the girl set the pace on that and go from there. But sometimes kissing a long time with no tongue can be great. Sometimes moving over and kiss the side of her mouth a little and move down to just under her chin on the side of her neck and kiss up and down and then move back up to her mouth and continue on. Sometimes getting a wiff of her perfume to fuel the fire more. Tell me if this sounds strange. I dated this girl for a while. We use to kiss what seemed like for hours. We both seem to like the way we kissed. But sometimes we would be going good and she would try and slip a finger or two into the side of my mouth as we were going at it. Not cause I was doing something wrong. She was just into it that much sometimes. I never had another girl do that since. It was a bit strange, and she didnt do it all the time. I will say at times, it was nice.

Last edited by RcHydro; 01-04-2011 at 03:01 PM..

Old 01-04-2011, 03:10 PM

13,601 posts, read 21,385,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post

Absolutely. Some tongue use, then draw back, explore. Mostly soft teasing kisses but with fluctuation in the degree of intensity. Changing the angle and approach of the kiss from time to time. Some cheek rubbing , make her come to you when she is getting hot, then deliver again after teasing, then hold back a little again, nibble her ear some, let her smell your hair and the shampoo haha..

And use the hands to softly explore her curves , indulge and savior her curves. Let her hands explore too....

Time should feel like it stopped for both, like you are both on a temporary other level of being..

dayum!!!!!!!

Old 01-04-2011, 03:28 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,796,165 times
The perfect date with a perfect gentleman. We went back to his place. We kissed. My entire cheek was wet. Not moist. I'm saying my face was so wet the face cream was washed off. I'm saying I looked into my purse to get a tissue.

I didn't see him again.

Dude, swallow a little.

Old 01-04-2011, 03:33 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,322,950 times
A good kisser is highly sought after... It is a good skill to have especially if you're a man. Now fellas u might disagree with me and I don't know this to be a fact, all my female (gal-pals) friends say they are good kissers and most I suspect believe they were born that way, but guys always gotta learn.

Old 01-04-2011, 03:53 PM

3,485 posts, read 7,308,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsgeek20 View Post
What? for me it's always the girl messing around in my mouth with her tounge first, If i let her in up here I wanna be let in somewhere else.
To the darkest, most secret recesses of her mind?

Old 01-04-2011, 05:01 PM

6,734 posts, read 4,413,618 times
Default Kissing

Here is a story that happened when I was about 16. I was at my friends house one day, along with another friend that use to come down during the summer, ( We live on the water with a lot of summer rental cottages in the neighborhood, but we lived there year round). The three of us were at my friends house, he had a sister that was about 15 I think, younger but taller and older for her age, if that sounds right. The friend that come down during the summer had a crush on this guys sister.He would get all giddy asking about her and talking about her. She was nice looking with long brown hair, usually with her hair in 2 long braids, nice. One day we were in the livingroom, and he would say, where is she, that is all he had to say, we knew who he ment. Well this day my friend said, she is in her bedroom, (the next room), go in and talk to her. He was a timid guy and we egged him on to go see her. He finally did. He was in there a few minutes and came out, all red faced. A few minutes went by and he said I kissed her. He was all excited. We talked a bit and I said Im going to go in there and show how its done. We were all competitive at the time, sports, motorcycles, fishing. I went into her room, she was lying back on her bed reading a book, she sat up when I walked in. I sat down beside he, took the book from her hands and laid it on the bed and said let me show you how to kiss, I kissed her, She put her arms around me and we went at it. It went on for a few minutes, and she kissed good. I pulled away, got up and walked out. As I was leaving she smiled, watched me as I walked out as she picked up her book to go back to reading. I got back in the livingroom and said I kissed your sister. The one guy that has a crush on her couldnt believe it. The funny thing, come to find out, when he went into her room, he didnt kiss her, he was too afraid to. We had a big laugh. From then on everytime I saw my friends sister, which wasnt very often, she would always smile at me, just because of those few minutes.

Last edited by RcHydro; 01-04-2011 at 05:09 PM..

Old 01-04-2011, 05:13 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,193,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
97% of grandmothers right there

Old 01-04-2011, 05:23 PM

13,601 posts, read 21,385,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun queen View Post
A good kisser is highly sought after... It is a good skill to have especially if you're a man. Now fellas u might disagree with me and I don't know this to be a fact, all my female (gal-pals) friends say they are good kissers and most I suspect believe they were born that way, but guys always gotta learn.

Well I dunno I'd have to kiss your gal pals to say for sure. But no, not all women are good kissers. I have met a couple that weren't. I remember one time on a first date we were locking lips in the corner of a bar after shooting some pool and she stuck her tongue down my throat so hard that I was gasping that it was neither sensual or enjoyable.

When I was 20? I think I went on a one time date with a girl named Milena and when I went to kiss her she said whoa wait, you are doing it all wrong, and she showed me how. At first it bruised my ego, because up until then I thought I had been good because no other girl ever complained but I went with it and she taught me the basics of soft, sensual kisses with exploring. She said a "older" guy had taught her lol. After that I only got better and I am 90% confident that when I do a kissing session with a woman now she will say say "whoa" as in dayum you are good boy.

My regret is I didn't follow up on Milena cause she was hot and curvy like alot of latinas are and the first date went well but being 20 I just had a whatever attitude and my band was always my priority. Gawd I messed up....I should have made more time for her.

BTW I may know I am a king at kissing but getting down to sex like ugh oral wise, I don't feel completely confident because I am picky who I would do that with and haven't done it with that many girls, and a couple of the girlfriends just didn't seen to be enjoying it and wouldn't give hints to make it better, why they wouldn't I don't know.

So boy or girl, give hints if needed, it will benefit both from there....

Old 01-04-2011, 07:11 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
BTW I may know I am a king at kissing but getting down to sex like ugh oral wise, I don't feel completely confident because I am picky who I would do that with and haven't done it with that many girls, and a couple of the girlfriends just didn't seen to be enjoying it and wouldn't give hints to make it better, why they wouldn't I don't know.
Strike umpteenth!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships