Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 05:38 PM

1 posts, read 1,997 times

Advertisements

If you meet someone; and you fall in love, that person did not change. Your new information did not change that person. Were you really in love? Were you just infatuated? If you are really in love , you will still be in love.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2009, 06:10 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,650,264 times
Awwwoooohhhhhh, I don't know what I would do, I know I would not stay - but that would really be a bad day.

Old 08-06-2009, 06:27 PM

5,501 posts, read 22,446,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1979 View Post
You meet someone, you fall in love, and you find out your true love is a Transexual? What would you do? Keep in mind, you are in love. Perhaps, this is the love you have been waiting for. Maybe, at first, you thought this person was a "little different," but didn't give it a second thought. You realized you had a lot in comon. It turns out, one of the reasons you get along so well, is because that person understands what it was like to be the same gender you are. What would you do?
Most transexuals sort of look a little different to begin with!

Old 08-06-2009, 06:58 PM

6,304 posts, read 9,011,042 times
I wonder how it can be "true love" if there was a very big deception involved. I pray that I'm never in that situation, but I'd have a feeling I'd bail.

Old 08-06-2009, 07:03 PM

2,716 posts, read 6,895,144 times
Quote:
You meet someone, you fall in love, and you find out your true love is a Transexual? What would you do? Keep in mind, you are in love. Perhaps, this is the love you have been waiting for. Maybe, at first, you thought this person was a "little different," but didn't give it a second thought. You realized you had a lot in comon. It turns out, one of the reasons you get along so well, is because that person understands what it was like to be the same gender you are. What would you do?
They would find themselves in a civil suit from hell.

Old 08-06-2009, 07:32 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,533,269 times
Quote:
I'd cut my losses and move on. I'd feel deceived and my true love wouldn't do that.

Old 08-09-2009, 08:14 PM

1,289 posts, read 2,720,336 times
IMO, love is love. If the person I love turns out to be transsexual then oh well, so what?

Old 08-10-2009, 02:12 AM

805 posts, read 1,509,768 times
When we fall in love, we are really falling in love with our fantasy of who that person is. That is why so many marriages don't work, because we marry the person in our minds, and then reality hits and the person in our mind does not match the actual spouse we married.

So this is no surprise.

Practically, do you want to have a relationship with a transsexual? He was never honest with you in the 1st place. Would that bother you that he led you on with a lie?

You can continue to honor your loving feelings but you do not have to move forward in the relationship if it doesn't suit you. That doesn't mean that love wasn't real. It was real as far as you perceived it to be. Just that he did not end up being the wonderful woman you had pictured in your mind.

All relationships are just virtual reality in a way.

Old 08-13-2010, 02:24 PM

1 posts, read 1,556 times
I just woke up from a dream where I fell in love with a tranny. It was THE best dream I ever had. Just before I woke I we were having that, u know its true love kisses, i want to go back to sleep . But even tho this thread is old, i must said, it'd make me fall head over heels for her, especially if she fooled me that long, shes gotta be a looker :P

Old 08-13-2010, 02:29 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,953,056 times
Quote:
What did you do? Or better yet, what did the person who fell in love with you do when they found out you are transexual?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships