Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 10:23 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,327,365 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
Even if she was in 6 or 7 steady relationships?
Steady meaning lasting more than 2 years?

Old 11-25-2008, 10:24 AM

2,406 posts, read 7,900,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
Anything over 5, I'd consider her a ho.

And does this 5 quota apply to men as well?

I must really change my circle of friends, it looks like they are all hos.

Old 11-25-2008, 10:31 AM

3,440 posts, read 5,715,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
so you know for sure the partners she has been with.you are practicing casual sex right? for sure no high risk people in her background. a person just just met in a bar told you that?. you can only get AIDS from direct contact with high risk people?. what does a high risk person look like? do they wear a bandana or something?
IV drug abusers are mainly concentrated in the lower black and hispanic neighborhoods. The rate of women who actually sleep with bisexual men is extrememly small.

As far as bars and clubs 1 in every 2000 women could have HIV who frequent the bar/club scene.

I would be much more afraid of catching herpes or another incurable STD than catching HIV because a break in the skin is needed to catch HIV, while just being in contact with the legions of a person with herpes is all that is needed.

A man needs open sores on his penis to catch HIV from an infected woman, without open sores, studies say it is virtually impossible for a man to catch it from intercourse with a woman. However women catch it easier from men and than men catch it from women.

You have to know your partners and practice safe sex, which I do but more people died from other illnesses annually and catch STDs than die from AIDS.

You cannot look at a person and tell if they have AIDS but during the 1980s, the media on purposely made heterosexuals overly and ridiculously paranoid about catching AIDS.

I got my information from Micheal Fumento's "The Myth of Heterosexual AIDS". Heterosexuals do catch it from one another but having a few partners hardly puts you at risk for catching HIV. Being promiscuous does not put you at risk for catching HIV, but WHO you sleep with is more important.

It is actually safer to sleep with 100 people from the low risk groups than to sleep with 4 people from the high risk groups,that consist of bisexual men, homosexual men and male and female IV drug abusers and the rare hemophiliac.

Old 11-25-2008, 10:32 AM

2,625 posts, read 11,215,261 times
yes cuz they run in packs, lol

Old 11-25-2008, 10:34 AM

3,975 posts, read 7,690,049 times
but yet, you can't explain why??? is a guy a "ho" also?

Quote:
Anything over 5, I'd consider her a ho.

Old 11-25-2008, 10:35 AM

11,169 posts, read 10,648,114 times
I'm 37, recently divorced after almost 20 years, and I can count my past partners on my left hand. Someone said at my age around 15-20? Oh boy, I have my work cut out for me and I don't even want an involvement with a man right now.

I need quick hoochie lessons!

Old 11-25-2008, 10:40 AM

Disclaimer:

The comment you are about to read is purely for educational purposes. The poster is not responsible in any way if it is taken the wrong way.

In today's society it is more acceptable for a man to have multiple sex partners and be seen as a lady's man, a stud rather. But if a woman has also as many a partner she's seen with different eyes. She's seen as an easy woman to say the least. Everybody may not agree with this but it is true.

Old 11-25-2008, 11:07 AM

3,975 posts, read 7,690,049 times
yes, we all know what "they"/society/tv has to say. But no one can answer WHY that is.
a simple question no one can answer. What woman would want a male "ho" who's been with 1000's of women?? it goes both ways.

Quote:
Disclaimer:

The comment you are about to read is purely for educational purposes. The poster is not responsible in any way if it is taken the wrong way.

In today's society it is more acceptable for a man to have multiple sex partners and be seen as a lady's man, a stud rather. But if a woman has also as many a partner she's seen with different eyes. She's seen as an easy woman to say the least. Everybody may not agree with this but it is true.

Old 11-25-2008, 11:16 AM

7,087 posts, read 8,629,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfangal View Post
just curious, babe! I know it's double standard, but thought there was a reason besides what society says.
I wouldn't want to be with a guy that had over 3000 women. Gross!!!!!
I don't blame you. I can't imagine any girl would be turned on by that fact, haha. But I mean other guys would certainly judge a guy like that to be "The Man." Sure, some guys would say (especially in female company) that he was "a man-w***e" or whatever, but in reality every guy is thinking, wow, that guy is a stud! How could I be like him? Not that I personally have any desire to sleep with 3,000 women, nor do most guys probably, but the idea that it comes so easily to him, that's appealing and makes any guy realize there's an alpha male. If a girl does that, every other girl just thinks, "God, what a s1ut!" haha.

As for WHY that is, well, guys value the conquest, and whatever society wants to say about men and women being the same and really we're all just people, blah blah nonsense blah blah etc., the fact is guys are not that different than they were thousands of years ago. They are conquerors and hunters.

Old 11-25-2008, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfangal View Post
yes, we all know what "they"/society/tv has to say. But no one can answer WHY that is.
a simple question no one can answer. What woman would want a male "ho" who's been with 1000's of women?? it goes both ways.

Let's just say "It's Just The Way Things Are".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.