Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 02:24 PM

591 posts, read 1,415,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
I Love going to the big town Wally World with my gal.............................
You have discovered the secret of women..she will worship you til the day you die lol..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2008, 02:49 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,639,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryLuvinWoman1 View Post
You have discovered the secret of women..she will worship you til the day you die lol..

......................It's about 25 mile to Grants Pass. We get a lot of our groceries at WM, jeans, clothes, minnkota bowmount trolling motor, chest waders, ammo, fishin' gear, etc, etc......................................... ............

Old 11-29-2008, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
......................It's about 25 mile to Grants Pass. We get a lot of our groceries at WM, jeans, clothes, minnkota bowmount trolling motor, chest waders, ammo, fishin' gear, etc, etc......................................... ............
Thats the only time my bf loves to go to walmart is when he is on a mission to get fishin gear..ammo ect. lol..so during hunting season and when it's time for fishin again we both happily go..other times he is the guy walking behind me with the look on his face that he's bout ready to kill someone if he doesn't get out of there soon..either that or he was constipated that day not sure lol

Old 11-29-2008, 02:55 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,639,503 times
....................har.har.har............. ................hohoho

Old 11-29-2008, 03:00 PM

213 posts, read 784,222 times
I want my man to reset my expectations! On a regular basis. *(and I never ask for anything I am not willing to offer in exchange).
Come grow old along with me, the best is yet to be!!

Old 11-29-2008, 11:46 PM

1,813 posts, read 2,846,985 times
I want the cute, boy-next-door type who loves me for who I am. He thinks I'm hot and smart and funny and I have great taste in music and everything else. He's caring and loving and honest. He's near my age. He lives near here and wants to keep living around here. He appreciates little things. He likes a lot of the same stuff I do. He does not want children at all. He loves animals. He is not at all full of himself. When he says he's going to do something he does it unless there's a good reason why it didn't happen. He doesn't mind staying home sometimes. He's not into big parties and socializing constantly. He's mature. He doesn't smoke and he only drinks a little bit or not at all. He doesn't mind that I swear. He's not supermegareligious. He does celebrate Christmas and Easter. Being patriotic helps. He gives me my space but clearly wants to spend time with me. He is encouraging and happy for me when good things happen to me. He helps me out when I don't have a clue what to do. Oh, and he picks up after himself.

Old 11-29-2008, 11:49 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
i see lots of posts like this and they make perfect sense, but they are the clear thoughts women have----- not what they do. women are often fond of the the unemployed and cowardly.

Old 11-29-2008, 11:57 PM

640 posts, read 1,732,169 times
#1 thing women want: TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

That's it guys. The key to women. In everything you do, even when you make a concerted effort to make her laugh, a women likes that because you are, in effect, taking her seriously.

Old 11-29-2008, 11:58 PM

1,813 posts, read 2,846,985 times
I don't care what someone "does." My last bf had a ton of money and he was in love with himself because of it. It is more appealing to me to find a guy with an average job and an average paycheck and a normal car. I don't like showoffs. I want someone real who appreciates it when he gets something good rather than believes he is entitled to the universe.

Old 11-30-2008, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustmeiknow View Post
I don't care what someone "does." My last bf had a ton of money and he was in love with himself because of it. It is more appealing to me to find a guy with an average job and an average paycheck and a normal car. I don't like showoffs. I want someone real who appreciates it when he gets something good rather than believes he is entitled to the universe.
I love this post and couldn't agree with you more
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships