Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 12:53 PM

2,593 posts, read 4,240,999 times

Advertisements

OK, last night one of my female friends and I hooked up

This seemed to be quite a problem for me in the past & I've been successful at avoiding it up until now. I try my best to keep all of my female friends just friends b/c hooking up can really complicate things. To make matters worse, this is my BEST female friend too, so I really worry about things going bad.

Anyway, background on all of this...the girl and I met through a cousin of mine. She lived out of state at the time & they used to talk online a lot & so she knew me through him & we'd casually chat online. She was hoping he'd want to meet her b/c she liked him & he ended up dating some local girl and she got really miffed about that. I talked to her a lot while going through my divorce, she really helped to support me during that time. By coincidence, I ended up moving down to her area...like 15 miles away from her. We agreed to meet up, and had dinner together, we had fun & clicked, but we ended up mutually friend zoning each other. She thought I was really cute in her words, but way too cocky (not sure why she'd think that), I thought she was very cute too, but I saw her as more of like a little sister. The girl is 26 years old, but she's 4 foot 11, maybe 100 pounds, and barely looks old enough to drive lol.

Over the past 6 months we've gotten really close as friends and we hang out at least 2 times a week. We kept things cool, although we would engage in very minor flirtation & teasing at times. We always have fun no matter what we do & would both listen to each others war stories when it came to dating.

Onto last night...she comes over at about 8pm so she could use my internet, hers is down & has been for a few days. I'm just relaxing while she's working on something on her laptop. I wanted a drink, so I asked her if she wanted some wine, she did so I cracked open a bottle. We've drank together numerous times & nothing has happened, so I'm not gonna blame it on the alcohol. We're having some wine & are just hanging out listening to music & talking. I get up at one point to go into the kitchen & she follows me. I just happened to turn around & she was just standing there giving me this totally seductive look, I asked her "Why are you looking at me like that?" It was at that point where she reached up to kiss me, it totally caught me off guard & it felt good, but I was going to push her away. What stopped me was that she all of a sudden slammed me up against the wall & was aggressively making out with me while undoing my pants. That sent me completely over the edge b/c I like that rough stuff & I especially like when a very petite girl like that gets rough with me. So then I start peeling off her clothes & I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom.

I'm not gonna give you all a play-by-play here or anything, but the sex was like unbelievably amazing, possibly the best I have ever had, seriously. We ended up going 5 or 6 rounds & then we both pretty much passed out. I have a bump on the back of my head, bite marks, and scratches all down my back today.

Morning comes & we didn't have time to talk about any of this, only a really quick goodbye b/c she was going to be late for work & had to throw on her clothes and freshen up as fast as she could & then she was out the door.

I felt pretty weird about it all, I'm so afraid we may have messed things up. I don't want to lose her as a friend, but every time in the past when I hooked up with female friends, everything always seemed to go south & we ended up no longer being friends. I really do not want to lose her. I can't take things to the level of a relationship either b/c I'm still sort of psychologically reeling from the divorce.

I texted her today & said "Last night was a bit awkward huh?" She texts back saying "A little, but let's kick it again tonight, how about you come to my place this time." I guess it's pretty clear that she definitely wants the benefits along with this friendship. As much as I want that too, I'm just not willing to risk jeopardizing the friendship. I haven't texted her back yet today b/c I don't know what to say. How should I approach this one? I want to let her know about my concerns, but I also would feel bad about shutting her down when she wants another shag. If it would have been bad sex it would be much easier to put it out of mind, but it was like WHOA!

WWCDD?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2011, 12:55 PM

538 posts, read 1,522,575 times
Are you both single?

Why don't you two just date each other.

I seriously fail to see the problem here.

ETA: I think you just wanted to get yourself all hot and bothered by sharing your story with us. Thumbs up!

Old 05-10-2011, 12:59 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,879,271 times
hmmm...I say roll with it..the best sex you ever had??...yeah roll with it, screw the friendship!!....actually, I would either attempt to convert her to girlfriend because you already explained the physical is great and you are already friends, so why not?? You just described the perfect match, a girl that is great in bed and you have a good friendship.

Old 05-10-2011, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonata36 View Post
Are you both single?

Why don't you two just date each other.

I seriously fail to see the problem here.

ETA: I think you just wanted to get yourself all hot and bothered by sharing your story with us. Thumbs up!
We are both single. My ex-wife really screwed me up, she was abusive among other things, so I'm terrified of giving my heart to someone right now. It's not an option for me & probably won't be until maybe at least another year of therapy and healing.

I do get hot and bothered writing about it. lol It's all that's been on my mind all day!

Old 05-10-2011, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
hmmm...I say roll with it..the best sex you ever had??...yeah roll with it, screw the friendship
Yeah that's what makes it hard. She's very gifted at the art of fellatio, is willing to do just about anything & is hyper-aggressive, but also very sensual at the same time.

Old 05-10-2011, 01:04 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,191,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
I say roll with it..
I'd say that, too. What's better than to be in a relationship with a person who's not only your best friend, but you also find attractive and hot?!

Granted, Zoom's situation is messy (you're only separated, right?), but he doesn't seem to have any plans for reconciliation and it's not like some more time will definitely and magically improve his mental health.

Circumstances are never ideal. Most people would never have children if they waited for everything to fall into place just right and be ready for them. You're never ready for anything. If something feels right, just close your eyes and jump!

Old 05-10-2011, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Circumstances are never ideal. Most people would never have children if they waited for everything to fall into place just right and be ready for them. You're never ready for anything. If something feels right, just close your eyes and jump!
Copy this and paste it into every thread on this forum. I am totally serious.

Old 05-10-2011, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I'd say that, too. What's better than to be in a relationship with a person who's not only your best friend, but you also find attractive and hot?!

Granted, Zoom's situation is messy (you're only separated, right?), but he doesn't seem to have any plans for reconciliation and it's not like some more time will definitely and magically improve his mental health.

Nah, the divorce is final & has been for some time now. I certainly do need more time to get my head straight.

Quote:
LOLZ that would be entertaining. You all are lucky I didn't post up a XXX-rated play-by-play haha, but if I did that I'd get banned like lickety-split.

Man this is hard, but I'm leaning toward texting her back & saying "Alright, IT'S ON!!!"

Old 05-10-2011, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomzoom3 View Post
Man this is hard, but I'm leaning toward texting her back & saying "Alright, IT'S ON!!!"
And why haven't you already.....?

Old 05-10-2011, 01:17 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,191,027 times
Quote:
That's the way it is... I start subscribing to the theory that it's best to get over someone by getting under another one. I've been wasting years myself to perhaps figure it out, and the more time goes on, the less likely I am to venture into anything. Granted, I have other serious (health) issues going on, but it probably would've been the same regardless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships