Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 04:57 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,038,202 times

Advertisements

So like, did you like play strip poker for um, like, some cheese???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2008, 05:08 PM

1,720 posts, read 6,727,876 times
Frum Unda cheese

Old 12-02-2008, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry For Cheese View Post
Frum Unda cheese
Ewwwwwwwww!!!

Old 12-02-2008, 05:19 PM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
How come we never play strip poker????? I'm missing out!

LOL! Yeah, I feel deprived. w00t! Get out the cards hon!

Old 12-02-2008, 05:21 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times
Did he kiss her like this??

http://strawberryfieldsforever.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/frenchkiss.jpg (broken link)

Because if he did then that is perfectly normal and you have nothing to worry about at all..............aaaaaand scene.

Old 12-02-2008, 05:27 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,336,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jocelyn85 View Post

Ok so my husband had known her for years since junior hight school and we are all now 27. Well me and her bacame best friends and he is best friends with her husband. well last year me and this couple played strip poker while my husband was outa town he was soo devestated by it and we fought for months. well that was we'll say July then that halloween (last Year) my Best friend kissed my husband in the garage they were both smashed and I think that she was loooking for anyone at that point and it happend to be my husband. Well he kissed her back and after he felt awful and was crying told his friend I was going to divorce him and her husband is his friend what just happend. Well after that it got him thinking about me and him and our marriage because we fought all the time and we never had open communication. He thought that she liked him and it made him feel good I think cause I never talk him up I FEEL BAD ABOUT THAT BTW. um so anyways he thought that by kissing her again if he had no remorse then we were done. so on new years eve I was up in bed and they were in the garage he and her talked about the first time she said she didnt know what happend she loved me and the girls and he said do you have feelings she said no I love todd and Her and the girls he said well how do you know she said I know then he said we should kiss and see so they kissed both said it was akward and she left he called her three days later and told her he was sorry it was wrong and he had no feelings that she was close and a friend and someone he could trust in to figure it out that he loved me and wants his family. So coming from a mans point of view does this seem right did he have feelings do you think or was he really trying to figure it out? I AM SOOOOO TORN about this I dont know if I should still be her friend and he is the husband to my children and after finding out I know he loves me and he goes out of his way to show me everday.

I'm still trying to figure this out. BTW punctuation does wonders.

Old 12-02-2008, 05:31 PM

534 posts, read 1,594,894 times
Quote:

Ok so my husband had known her for years since junior hight school and we are all now 27. Well me and her bacame best friends and he is best friends with her husband. well last year me and this couple played strip poker while my husband was outa town he was soo devestated by it and we fought for months. well that was we'll say July then that halloween (last Year) my Best friend kissed my husband in the garage they were both smashed and I think that she was loooking for anyone at that point and it happend to be my husband. Well he kissed her back and after he felt awful and was crying told his friend I was going to divorce him and her husband is his friend what just happend. Well after that it got him thinking about me and him and our marriage because we fought all the time and we never had open communication. He thought that she liked him and it made him feel good I think cause I never talk him up I FEEL BAD ABOUT THAT BTW. um so anyways he thought that by kissing her again if he had no remorse then we were done. so on new years eve I was up in bed and they were in the garage he and her talked about the first time she said she didnt know what happend she loved me and the girls and he said do you have feelings she said no I love todd and Her and the girls he said well how do you know she said I know then he said we should kiss and see so they kissed both said it was akward and she left he called her three days later and told her he was sorry it was wrong and he had no feelings that she was close and a friend and someone he could trust in to figure it out that he loved me and wants his family. So coming from a mans point of view does this seem right did he have feelings do you think or was he really trying to figure it out? I AM SOOOOO TORN about this I dont know if I should still be her friend and he is the husband to my children and after finding out I know he loves me and he goes out of his way to show me everday.
What?

Jesus, at 27 one should have a clue on how to type, talk, puncuate and make sense...sheesh..

Old 12-02-2008, 05:35 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,336,879 times
I could just imagine her taking a big breath and talking nonstop for a couple of hours

Old 12-02-2008, 05:46 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times
Quote:

You sound like you are all still in junior high

Old 12-02-2008, 05:49 PM

I feel so inexperienced, inferior and left out of the loop. I've never played strip poker. Something tells me I'm missing out - big time! :confused :
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships