Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 04:51 PM

1,867 posts, read 4,079,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
More so than men than for women, "hot" is a relative term. I would much rather be with a woman who is a little overweight, wears glasses and is unkept with a brain than be with a woman who's "hot" but is so dumb she stared at her orange juice for fifteen minutes because the box said "concentrate" and when I ask her what her favorite period in history was she gives me a blank look and says "you mean like,what tampon or something?"

In case you haven't been paying attention, dumb girls tend to have this blank look on their faces that MAKES THEM UGLY no matter what else they may or may not have going on for them. And most of the time it's the girl with the 500 dollar out fit who obviously throw up her corn flakes every borning who has that look of absolute lack of intelligence. .
You imply in your posts that being hot and smart are mutually exclusive. Actually, there are plenty of hot women who are also intelligent. Since you've said you've never been on a date, I suspect you just haven't been around any to know this. Hairspray and being tacky does not turn someone dumb, though I agree that look is low class and not attractive; I think many of us agree with that. And not all girls with big boobs have fake ones, so its insulting for you to act like all women who are attractive or with a large cup size are dumb and/or fake.

You need to open your mind up a little.. Maybe if you do, and you're less negative, you will find yourself on a date.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2008, 10:21 AM

3,393 posts, read 4,012,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quelinda View Post
You imply in your posts that being hot and smart are mutually exclusive. Actually, there are plenty of hot women who are also intelligent. Since you've said you've never been on a date, I suspect you just haven't been around any to know this. Hairspray and being tacky does not turn someone dumb, though I agree that look is low class and not attractive; I think many of us agree with that. And not all girls with big boobs have fake ones, so its insulting for you to act like all women who are attractive or with a large cup size are dumb and/or fake.

You need to open your mind up a little.. Maybe if you do, and you're less negative, you will find yourself on a date.
Exactly! The larger cup size I have (DD) doesn't make ME dumber, it makes guys AROUND me dumber!!!

Old 12-08-2008, 10:29 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times
I agree. Good post. Sex is very overrated and virtually useless unless you want kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
Of course sex is overrated. I mean it's good and all but you wouldn't engage in sex for purely logical reasons, unless you wanted kids, which I think is an illogical desire anyway, but that's a point for another topic. Sex is great and all, it's fun, but it's not worth the risks people take for what is ultimately a few seconds of great pleasure and the rest just fun. It's like if someone jumped through a million hoops and risked getting horrible diseases just to see a movie, you'd have to wonder about that person. But for some reason with sex people do this all of the time and it's considered normal. That's mainly because 99% of humanity is not much better than any other animal species -- they are controlled by instincts and hormones, rather than taking control of their instincts and nature with their minds and rational reasoning power. It's a shame, really. A human being can be like a god, a master of his own destiny, yet most people squander that potential and are little more than glorified animals with cars and clothes.

Old 12-08-2008, 10:41 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,739,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
I agree. Good post. Sex is very overrated and virtually useless unless you want kids.
It's sad that you and others above believe that artsy. Sex in the context of love is one of the greatest gifts we've ever been given! I hope one day all of you can learn that and have it in your lives. Sex for the sake of sex alone is what leaves you feeling the way most of you feel about it, and I really feel sorry for you all.

Old 12-08-2008, 10:43 AM

Thank you so much for your pity. You are just too too kind.

I feel so so sorry for myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
It's sad that you and others above believe that artsy. Sex in the context of love is one of the greatest gifts we've ever been given! I hope one day all of you can learn that and have it in your lives. Sex for the sake of sex alone is what leaves you feeling the way most of you feel about it, and I really feel sorry for you all.

Old 12-08-2008, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Thank you so much for your pity. You are just too too kind.

I feel so so sorry for myself.

Artsy, one day you're going to find the right person

Old 12-08-2008, 10:47 AM

just don't go adopting a ferret...

Old 12-08-2008, 11:00 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,202,108 times
All in all, if I had been asexual it would have avoided a lot of grief. I am nearer the end of this life than the beginning and it can't be known how it would have been if I had been born or made a eunuch (the "road not taken") but I know this has been a stormy, heart-breaking journey. I am reminded of Patrick Stewart as King Richard saying to Catherine of Aragon "I could have conquered all of Europe! I could have been Emperor rather than King, but I had women in my life..." *

* 'The Lion in Winter'.

Old 12-08-2008, 11:02 AM

I'm certainly not that much of a lame loser as to adopt a ferret LMBO.

This is not me
http://cache.boston.com/images/bosto...eld-george.jpg

http://www.collegecandy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/07/loser.jpg (broken link)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
just don't go adopting a ferret...

Old 12-08-2008, 11:03 AM

I'm so sorry to hear about your issues.

I guess you met a lot of horrible women huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
All in all, if I had been asexual it would have avoided a lot of grief. I am nearer the end of this life than the beginning and it can't be known how it would have been if I had been born or made a eunuch (the "road not taken") but I know this has been a stormy, heart-breaking ride. I am reminded of Patrick Stewart as King Richard *saying to Catherine of Aragon "I could have conquered all of Europe! I could have been Emperor rather than King, but I had women in my life..."

* 'The Lion in Winter'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships