Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 02:10 AM

23,209 posts, read 29,018,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
From a natal point of view, my SO and I have nothing in common, yet for some reason we get along. While I would get a natal chart for judging a fortunate day regarding some business matter, I dont beleive that astrology can determine if a mate will be the right one for us. So I always choose based on character and personality, and weather I feel it for them or not, and disregard any astrological predictions. Astrology has its place , but its not too be replaced for actual feelings. I suggest you take a leap into the unknown tijlover. You might be pleasantly surprised.
Having studied Astrology for over 20 years, no need for me to take a leap into blind dating anymore, with intuition and asking a few critical questions, along with keen oberservations, it can oftentimes reveal a great snapshot of that person. Here, in Las Vegas, you have to be careful who you rent a room out to in your house. I took a leap into the unknown with the first one and that was the last of my great leaps into the unknown, as far as tenants. The 2nd one, who's been here over 10 years now, I merely took his birthdate and quickly looked up his placements (only takes a minute), while he was looking at the room, and when he returned, I all but begged him to move in. I don't gamble and I don't think he's gambled away as much as a quarter since he's lived here. We're so much alike in our thinking and values, even down to music tastes, it's almost boring, but worry-free.

One thing I don't do is ascribe to the predictive aspects of Astrology, never have and probably never will.

Is there really a right one for any of us? I have done most of my growing in tumultous relationships, with opposite interests. It's sad that the other participant didn't take advantage of the growth opportunities, but without that relationship I might never have taken to a ski slope, taken up tennis, gotten out onto a dance floor. And after another tumultous relationship, I walked away with a keen appreciation of classical music, and adopted new behavioral traits which have served me well over the years. But I've always made sure there was going to be fireworks and rockets in the bedroom every time. Without that, bring out the tombstone!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2009, 12:14 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,423,256 times
Lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships