Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 06:36 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,380,896 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
*gasp*

You people disgust me!
That's pretty harsh considering you started this thread. People are giving their opinions just like you asked them to. I think people should use whatever works for them as long as the people involved are open to it. It might be a one time experience or something that is enjoyed on and off for years.

Have you ever set the mood? Music, candles, dancing, dressing up or dressing sexy? Toys are kind of the same thing. Just something extra. Maybe you should be a little more sexually open about things. You might enjoy it.

IMO, I wouldn't want to be with someone who wasn't willing to try different things. That would be very boring 20-40 years down the road.

Old 12-09-2008, 06:41 PM

591 posts, read 1,415,336 times
I guess im natural in alot of ways lol..

Old 12-09-2008, 06:50 PM

3,722 posts, read 4,307,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbg View Post
Yeah, you ladies watch out you might chip a tooth!
Too late for me. Nobody mentioned that to me at the store nor was there a warning on the box.

Old 12-09-2008, 06:52 PM
GLS

1,985 posts, read 5,378,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Not that I'm against them per se, but I'm with you on this one. I just don't feel the need for other participants.
Participants? I was hoping this discussion had not escalated to fully functioning blow-up dolls.

Old 12-09-2008, 06:52 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,715,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by younglisa7 View Post
That's pretty harsh considering you started this thread. People are giving their opinions just like you asked them to. I think people should use whatever works for them as long as the people involved are open to it. It might be a one time experience or something that is enjoyed on and off for years.

Have you ever set the mood? Music, candles, dancing, dressing up or dressing sexy? Toys are kind of the same thing. Just something extra. Maybe you should be a little more sexually open about things. You might enjoy it.

IMO, I wouldn't want to be with someone who wasn't willing to try different things. That would be very boring 20-40 years down the road.
I like it when I get people so worked and riled up!

So cute!

"IMO, I wouldn't want to be with someone who wasn't willing to try different things."-Is this a threat!?

"Have you ever set the mood?"-You know it baby!

I was kidding

I have tried it with the toys, it was good.

All I am saying is that nothing beats the natural, the manual work put into lovemaking. Just like waxing a car after you wash it with your own hands, instead of using some kind of device(As Seen On TV) to make it easier.

Old 12-09-2008, 06:56 PM

64 posts, read 129,201 times
Quote:
My first thread is about this......oh well.

Now ladies, I know that some of you use toys. Ok. Do you just use them when you are by yourself or do you also in addition bring them in the love making process?

My viewpoint, do what you want with them in your privacy but let the lovemaking be natural and just use your bodies.

No way do I want my women bringing that crap in the bedroom, I like to pleasure my women myself.
uh.....uh.....No way am I putting something that has voltage deep within my body. With my luck it would zap!!!!! Then it would be.... "And how did she die Doctor?? " Not happening

Old 12-09-2008, 06:59 PM

3,722 posts, read 4,307,580 times
Quote:

So cute!

"IMO, I wouldn't want to be with someone who wasn't willing to try different things."-Is this a threat!?

I was kidding

All I am saying is that nothing beats the natural, the manual work put into lovemaking.
Listen I'm tired of trying to teach old dogs new tricks ok? Some of them just don't get it.

Old 12-09-2008, 07:01 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,715,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
Listen I'm tired of trying to teach old dogs new tricks ok? Some of them just don't get it.
Since you do not have someone who knows how to get it done like me, I guess sometimes you have no choice but to resort to it

I ain't mad at ya.

Old 12-09-2008, 07:04 PM

591 posts, read 1,415,336 times
LOL..thats too funny

Old 12-09-2008, 07:10 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,380,896 times
Quote:

So cute!

"Have you ever set the mood?"-You know it baby!

I was kidding

All I am saying is that nothing beats the natural, the manual work put into lovemaking. Just like waxing a car after you wash it with your own hands, instead of using some kind of device(As Seen On TV) to make it easier.
I agree that nothing is better than the real thing. I have an awesome man who takes good care of me but hey when you have lots of sex for lots of years sometimes you gotta spice it up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships