Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 03:33 PM

993 posts, read 3,253,112 times

Advertisements

One with a purse that opens easily so she can let my N*** out every now and then so I can go play.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2008, 03:43 PM

464 posts, read 1,111,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.T.B View Post
So you would like a gurl that would sit back and watch the football games with you?
Uhh no. My wife refuses to sit back and watch football with me. In fact, she makes a point to let me know it...BUT she knows I am a major Broncomaniac and so long as I keep my crazy ass tantrums and swearing out of view and earshot of her then we're cool.

Basically, I meant that I don't want a woman that takes orders from me like a dog and runs around fretting about what my needs are. I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself...I want a partner not another dog. I am being harsh, but basically I married the woman for me and I wouldn't change anything about her.

Besides, life is more interesting this way. For example, my wife doesn't want to move to Idaho, but she is strong enough and smart enough to know that some battles aren't worth fighting over. She knows I will work myself to death to take care of our family and her not putting up a huge stink over this move is her way of supporting my wishes. Rest assured, I'll pay for it later on, but it will be worth it.

How lame would it be for me to have just said, We're moving to Idaho..pack up our **** and let's go? Instead, I had to do all this research and keep her involved so I could coerce her into agreeing to the move. It's taken many months, but the deal is sealed.

Idaho or bust in 2009!

PS My only real advice to you is to BE YOURSELF. You WILL find a man that is right for you, but that will only happen if you are yourself and don't try to be something you are not.

Old 12-11-2008, 06:48 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by esselcue View Post
I wonder if I am the only woman who is going to respond to this in utter astonishment? You want an obligated woman? A woman who feels remorseful if she doesn't pet you and stroke your ego all the time? Good luck with that! I would not go within 100 miles of you, myself.

By the way, my dogs love me and respect me for who I am...not for what I can do to make them feel more manly. That's why I gladly pet them.
utter astonishment at a man being asked to be treated as well as a dog?
your dogs do not even grasp the concept of "who you are". they love you bek you feed and show love to them. just like a guy.
you are attributing complex and abstract human reasoning to an animal.
you stroke their bodies not their egos and you do it daily but not all the time. again, one more time, if women treated their man as well as a dog, all would be well. a sense of obligation makes men and women better people.

Old 12-11-2008, 06:49 PM

2,779 posts, read 7,522,848 times
I've got what boys want
Attached Thumbnails
What do guys like in a girl?-dsc_0145.jpg  

Old 12-11-2008, 06:53 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace_Rinaldi View Post
OK so what does Rickers win?..ha!.

Sandpointian said joint! uhuhuhuhhu uhuhhuhuu. Like I said if I was 10 years younger bud..

Man, even with the edit that one was looking for trouble Huck... Notice he's from Slow Cal
I gotta agree on one thing though, my wife does hug and kiss the dog more than me..lol..
trouble, yes and it usually finds me.
i do pay a price for speaking out don't i. but silence carries a heavy price too doesn't it.
yes i do live in california.
alone
but i dont have winter
and i am not a servant in my own house.
meals are pretty good too, 1 out of 2 is not bad.

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 12-11-2008 at 07:21 PM..

Old 12-11-2008, 07:46 PM

Any man would beg to be treated as well as I treat my beloved dog.

Old 12-11-2008, 07:49 PM

1,043 posts, read 3,440,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalmom101 View Post
I've got what boys want
Nice M4 NM!! You gotta lean forward a bit more,but good job on keeping the elbow down I bet you liked shooting that one huh? Girls and guns, ya gotta love em!

Old 12-11-2008, 08:17 PM

Oh, don't remind me about my elbow!! It was killing me all day the next day...

Old 12-11-2008, 08:25 PM

You know I thought the same thing posture wise, but then figured it was recoil?

Old 12-11-2008, 09:14 PM

1,043 posts, read 3,440,211 times
NM .223 has very little recoil.. Theres much more noise and muzzle blast than recoil Just lean into it a bit and get your shoulders more forward, and you will be rockin and rollin in no time..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships