Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 09:26 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,852,402 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60-minutes-II View Post
So the nice guys have to be nice before you would consider going out with them? Well, you are bound to get a real good catch that way.
"bound"? A fairy tale ending or more likely end up waiting for one who never comes along, eventually panicking and settling for a poor choice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2009, 05:44 AM

1,570 posts, read 2,068,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susieq47 View Post
Well atleast your honest..i have met guys who said they wanted long term..Than they got what they wanted and I have not heard from them since..
Those newbs. If they had any real "game" they would have waited to have gotten you pregnant and then leave once the you've had the child.

Old 03-03-2009, 05:46 AM

1,570 posts, read 2,068,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer2021 View Post
The bottom line here is that the hot, attractive females that men want (18-25) are all going for bad ass, abusive, bad boy types. Just look for yourself. I work a job where I get to people watch a lot and time and time again the bad boy type going with the sexy girl is common. That is the norm.

The hot girl going for the nice guy is to say the least is the abnormal relationship.

It isn't until women want to get married and have kids that they settle for the guy who never beat anyone up, stayed in school and got a lucrative career. However, men know that the bad boys get women when they are in their prime. I don't want to be the nice guy paying the bills raising her kids. I want to be the guy who is having wild sex and getting laid with hot chicks. Marriage, kids? I'll pass. Thanks.

It doesn't matter what women say their actions is the reality. Women aren't SEXUALLY attracted to nice guys, period.
I want to be sleeping with hot chicks too. but they are not good for any serious relationship. The best thing you can do is fool them. When they want that nice guy be that nice guy but don't be a pushover be spontaneous and romantic and when they tell you they have fallen for you. Say something romantic and then screw them and once you have impregnated them leave them all alone with your child! Those ******* deserve to be all alone. They are no good.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:45 AM

857 posts, read 1,421,944 times
Is it me or are all the "nice" guys also over weight??? Complain all you want about personality and whatnot but if you cannot admit physical attraction is important you are doomed to be the "nice" guy in the corner of the bar getting drunk with his friends while watching other guys pick up the girls. And I am not saying I am a casanova over here (more of a recovering "nice" guy myself) but it Seems to me the "nice" guys never want the "nice" girls.

Old 03-03-2009, 04:47 PM

37 posts, read 56,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60-minutes-II View Post
Those newbs. If they had any real "game" they would have waited to have gotten you pregnant and then leave once the you've had the child.
That will have happen..I am fixed..LOL..I am very pretty but no model type and yes I know what you mean by hot chicks..I have seen it over and over all they want to do is use a man and that makes me sick to my stomach.. All I want is one nice man..But than again all men want are the model type that will burn them at the end so go figure

Old 03-04-2009, 12:30 AM

3,046 posts, read 6,285,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susieq47 View Post
That will have happen..I am fixed..LOL..I am very pretty but no model type and yes I know what you mean by hot chicks..I have seen it over and over all they want to do is use a man and that makes me sick to my stomach.. All I want is one nice man..But than again all men want are the model type that will burn them at the end so go figure

We guys would like a nice girl too !!! Yes, there is the perverts that want to be only seen with the trophy, but don't realize that trophy will never care about them! My last Girlfriend was a beautiful person, and a bit unsual as she was very pretty too. We just didn't have enough of the same interest I guess. But we made it work for alot longer than most would ever guess because we always had respect for each other.

Old 03-04-2009, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12GO View Post
We guys would like a nice girl too !!! Yes, there is the perverts that want to be only seen with the trophy, but don't realize that trophy will never care about them! My last Girlfriend was a beautiful person, and a bit unsual as she was very pretty too. We just didn't have enough of the same interest I guess. But we made it work for alot longer than most would ever guess because we always had respect for each other.
I am sorry it didn't work out..Yes if you don't have the same interest than it's kinda hard for the both of you..But atleast you both had respect for each other that's the good thing..

Old 03-04-2009, 04:30 PM

2,984 posts, read 5,854,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riv View Post
Two things women never admit is that they 1- go for superficial "qualities" (looks or height or "macho" or "rugged" appearance etc) in choosing a mate and 2- women love to have an abusive or nasty mate

But look at the record..........How many women do you hear about, know about, read about who suffer from neglectful, cheating, abusive, nasty, violent, criminal, substance abusing etc husbands while us true Mr.nice guys get USED as boyFRIENDS for free meals or even worse for sounding boards for women to complain about and even ask for advice about their abusive (wish they were) boyfriends?

What is it? 90%, 95%, 100% of all married men or men successful with women are no good undeserving abusers?

I'm sick of it!

Is it time for me to become a slob so that I too can get a woman romantically interested in me as a man?

What do you think. Let's get some feedback in here.

Now I can't become violent and I can't become a drug user or drinker and I won't cheat or quit my job or become a criminal.

But what I can do is become a cynical (or more of a cynical) stubborn and opinionated patriarch instead of the easy going, even tempered nice guy that I am...................................but is it worth ruining the beauty, the equality, the LONG AWAITED sharing of love, contentment, peace.........once my nastiness finds me the wife which my niceness is denying me?
I think you should be a nice guy and find a nice down to earth girl.

Old 03-04-2009, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stac2007 View Post
I think you should be a nice guy and find a nice down to earth girl.
REV,
It sounds like you had bad experinces with a female.I am sorry to hear that..Not all females are like that..i had bad experinces with men but i know what i went thru all men are not like that..i have put my past behind me and you should do the same..
Don't look at every female as a gold digger because there are females out there that stand on their own two feet..maybe you attract the wrong females..The next female you date make sure she has a job than you should have no worries..And for petesakes when you find a nice female one with a job don't tell her the bad experinces you had with females that will just run her off..

Old 03-06-2009, 01:34 AM

109 posts, read 298,837 times
Some (most?) women go for the bad guys at one stage in their lives.

Some do it early - because they haven't had the guts to be so 'bad' themselves and now get a bit of this feeling while dating a guy who is just that.

Some do it later, after things haven't worked out right in their lives, thinking 'the hell with it, at least I'm living life to the fullest, instead of conforming to the rules and still not getting the most of life'. (In fact the problem must have been not previous partner being too good, but him not being THE ONE).

Your chance is to seize a woman from the first category, who had her share of 'badness' and came to the conclusion that was not for her. Only then her eyes would be open and she would be capable of SEEING YOU.

Trying to change is not an option. We cannot live with face masks on. Try to not get too frustrated in the process though, so that when she comes around, you're still likeable.

And there ARE women looking for nice guys. It takes longer for the pieces to fall into place in some cases though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships