Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 11:37 AM

18,432 posts, read 34,235,836 times

Advertisements

I think there are a lot of nice looking Indian men. With that said, there are also a lot of not so nice looking Indian men. But is this not the case with all people?

Old 12-14-2008, 11:37 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,816,274 times
Do you mean that pear shaped body build ? Looks funny doesn't it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaveno View Post
I am not particularly fond of the Indian male body build.

Old 12-14-2008, 11:59 AM

11,169 posts, read 10,627,279 times
Indian men, in my opinion, are by far, extremely unattractive resembling a worm species. And yes, as someone said above, most do have an odor, that I have crossed paths with. And they are short. You asked.

Old 12-14-2008, 12:02 PM

lol what worm species? Have you noticed they have pear shaped body builds and look like this........http://z.about.com/d/losangeles/1/5/i/-/-/-/Apu1.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
Indian men, in my opinion, are by far, extremely unattractive resembling a worm species. And yes, as someone said above, most do have an odor, that I have crossed paths with. And they are short. You asked.

Old 12-14-2008, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
lol what worm species? Have you noticed they have pear shaped body builds and look like this........http://z.about.com/d/losangeles/1/5/i/-/-/-/Apu1.jpg
Have you not looked at their faces? Glo-Worm.

Old 12-14-2008, 12:10 PM
miu

17,762 posts, read 40,028,975 times
Quote:
Are you serious? You're comparing them to a worm?

There may not be any active Indian posters in the relationship forum, but I have seen posts elsewhere in the relocation help sections. While I agree that we all have the right to our personal personals as to what we want our mates to look like, we should still have the courtesy to phrase our dislikes in a kinder manner. And it's not as if an Indian man is repeating trying to force his unwelcome attentions on you and you feel that you have to tell him that his worm like body disgusts you in order to get him to back off.

Old 12-14-2008, 12:13 PM
miu

17,762 posts, read 40,028,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1979 View Post
Are we talking about "physical" attributes, or materialistic attributes that were acquired?

Truthfully, I find Indian/Pakistani/Sri Lankan/Bangladesh men the most unappealing in the world, along with Chinese, and southeast Asian. I can't even stand looking at them. Their accent is so disgusting; such a terrible bastardization of the English language. It also sounds like they have a nose full of congestion when they speak. They are trully grotesque.
Aren't you a straight guy? I'm wondering why you are being so harsh in judgment about Indians and Asians? Why are you even checking out their menfolk? But maybe that makes you feel like a more superior male.

Old 12-14-2008, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Are you serious? You're comparing them to a worm?

There may not be any active Indian posters in the relationship forum, but I have seen posts elsewhere in the relocation help sections. While I agree that we all have the right to our personal personals as to what we want our mates to look like, we should still have the courtesy to phrase our dislikes in a kinder manner. And it's not as if an Indian man is repeating trying to force his unwelcome attentions on you and you feel that you have to tell him that his worm like body disgusts you in order to get him to back off.

The OP asked why Indian men are unattractive to American women. I am one of those American women. And your problem with my opinion and what I find attractive is WHAT exactly? Stop playing Moderator. You are not one.

Old 12-14-2008, 12:18 PM

Glo worm is kinda cute though http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...1.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Quote:
Have you not looked at their faces? Glo-Worm.

Old 12-14-2008, 12:23 PM

44,256 posts, read 64,088,329 times
Indian dudes raised here vs India do look a bit different from each other, though. I've noticed that. I haven't found any Indian men born and raised in India to be particularly attractive (except a couple of the famous actors). Don't know why. Good thing their women do, I guess. And north Indian men (taller, more fair, more muscular build) seem more attractive than the south Indian ones, too. But that's just my opinion.

On the other hand, you have to pry off the hot, white hoochies that throw themselves incessantly at my little brother. His current gf (who is not a hoochie, but is white, extremely hot, and successful) seems to be crazy about him. I will ask her if she thinks he looks like a worm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships