Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 04:31 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times

Advertisements

No. Was that your favorite show or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Did you like the Teletubbies?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2008, 04:43 PM

1,243 posts, read 2,688,020 times
sarcasm is sexy...

Old 12-16-2008, 04:43 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,157,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Actually, I got distracted by the general positive/negative aspect and forgot to respond to the original question. No, I don't find happy-go-lucky guys sexy at all. I'm attracted to deep dark souls.
Yes. But with love in my heart, Sierra, aren't you always complaining about your relationship problems?

Old 12-16-2008, 04:45 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,142,705 times
A positive attitude is one of the sexiest things a guy can possess

Old 12-16-2008, 04:49 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,636,672 times
No wonder i'm sooo Sexy........................................ ........hohoho

Old 12-16-2008, 04:51 PM

3,814 posts, read 6,785,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical Trouble View Post
Lately I've notice a lot of bitterness in this forum. People are making harsh judgments about the rest of the world simply because they have been unsuccessful in relationships.

Self described unattractive people are accusing every member of the opposite sex of being shallow and self absorbed. People who have been lied to and cheated on think that all men/women in the world are liars and cheaters. Those who haven't had success with online dating think everyone on there is lying about their looks/weight/status or is just trying to get an ego boost.

Maybe people should stop looking at others as being the cause of their perceived problems and look at themselves first. If you have a good attitude towards others and towards life in general don't you think that's a better option than wallowing in self pity. I just want to smack the heck out of some people who've started a couple recent threads and say that if people don't want to date you, maybe you're projecting this self pitying, woe is me attitude, and that's why - not because of your looks, relationship history, wealth, etc. Why the heck would anyone want to date such a depressed, bitter person?

I haven't had a date in several months either, and sure, it's easy to say that all men are jerks, and some of them are, but I still believe there's someone out there for me and until I meet that person, I'll stay busy and enjoy life.
A positive attitude is not only sexy, it's vital if I am going to be in a relationship with someone. My honey is very positive and that makes him that much more attractive.

Old 12-16-2008, 07:14 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Yes. But with love in my heart, Sierra, aren't you always complaining about your relationship problems?
Have you seen me posting a thread asking you what to do about my relationships?

Old 12-16-2008, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Have you seen me posting a thread asking you what to do about my relationships?
Not at all. But you do posts complaining about the past men in your life. So I sense a pattern. Again, said with love and respect in my heart.

Old 12-16-2008, 07:30 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Not at all. But you do posts complaining about the past men in your life. So I sense a pattern. Again, said with love and respect in my heart.
Not all of us want to go against our true nature (referring to your dating and marrying against type), cpg, in order to have more stable life and be acceptable to society. I've tried as a matter of fact and probably was gonna continue on that path if not for problems of sort of an outside nature. As of now I don't have a single need that would be fulfilled by a marriage, so I might as well enjoy whatever I like at times, should it be available around here at all. Also said with love and respect.

Old 12-16-2008, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Not all of us want to go against our true nature (referring to your dating and marrying against type), cpg, in order to have more stable life and be acceptable to society. I've tried as a matter of fact and probably was gonna continue on that path if not for problems of sort of an outside nature. As of now I don't have a single need that would be fulfilled by a marriage, so I might as well enjoy whatever I like at times, should it be available around here at all. Also said with love and respect.
So you can hold forth on everybody else's lives but won't brook anybody holding forth on yours? Okay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships