Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 12:23 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,953,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu101 View Post
Now, think about how much extra you could get accomplish in life if you wittled that down to 5 times a year? More time for productive activities.
No thank you. I know thats a joke but we already lead very accomplished, rewarding and happy lives. If I wittel down my accomplishments I would love to have more time for sex

Maybe when we get older we'll wittle it down to about once a week but not less than that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2008, 12:25 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,163,673 times
Honestly, if I could never have sex again, I wouldn't miss it. Not that I don't enjoy it, but there are plenty of other things I also like doing that gives me great pleasure. So let's say that my boyfriend suddenly became impotent, it would be no big deal to me. And if I were single, I could go for years without sex. But... I am a woman.

Sex is a big deal for men. I think in part, because their sex organs are outside the body and when they are aroused, it's very obvious to them. And I love my boyfriend very much, and giving him pleasure and sexual release is a way of showing him my love and seeing him happy makes me happy too. He is a very good lover, but I love the way he massages my feet about as much as having sex with him, he's just that good at rubbing them. We also like cuddling and massaging each other all over. After a hard bicycle ride, he really enjoys a good massage. Massages are a form of affection and caring for us. Massages aren't foreplay. Most massages never end in sex.

Old 12-14-2008, 12:30 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
Quote:
I was on the other thread and I just can't believe it! Get a divorce because someone won't give sex more than twice a month? That shows that you never truly loved that person in the first place.

I can do a year without it standing on my head. What is the big deal?
love is a strange thing. it does not always get rewarded in fact hi incidence of non reward
recent poll by women with kids on frequency of sex
60% 1x a week
30% 1x a month
5% never
5% wild variations
if people made marriage contracts like they do american biz contracts things would surely get better

467 posts, read 1,684,435 times
Quote:
I was on the other thread and I just can't believe it! Get a divorce because someone won't give sex more than twice a month? That shows that you never truly loved that person in the first place.

I can do a year without it standing on my head. What is the big deal?
I could not go a year if I was in a relationship with someone, unless there was a health issue or something. Why would my boyfriend or husband not be having sex with me?????? Sex is an important part of the relationship. I can go a year if I'm not in a relationship, but something is up if you're not having sex at all during a year. I think that suggests other problems.

I know when my bf wasnt having sex with me for 3 months it was just part of a lot of other bigger problems in the relationship, and it's better that we broke up.

17,635 posts, read 22,634,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryLuvinWoman1 View Post
I think sex is a very important part of a relationship..how would you feel if your spouse went a year without speaking to you? or a year without looking at you? touching your arm back face anything? If these people didn't want intimacy then they would of moved in a roommate. I would no way be with someone that didn't want to make love to me. I 100% think that would be a dealbreaker. I don't think they are saying they don't love who they are with by saying they want sex. It's a natural part of being married or being human period. I'd rather have a horn dog over a cold fish..

Is a horn dog kinda lika a corn dog??????..............................heeheehee.. ....................

Old 12-14-2008, 12:32 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,940,301 times
^ ya corn dogs are pretty cool man

Old 12-14-2008, 12:34 PM

1,509 posts, read 3,083,398 times
So twice a month is actually a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
love is a strange thing. it does not always get rewarded in fact hi incidence of non reward
recent poll by women with kids on frequency of sex
60% 1x a week
30% 1x a month
5% never
5% wild variations
if people made marriage contracts like they do american biz contracts things would surely get better

Old 12-14-2008, 12:36 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
Quote:
So twice a month is actually a lot.
its just keeps getting better.

Old 12-14-2008, 12:38 PM

1,509 posts, read 3,083,398 times
The sex, or my posts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
its just keeps getting better.

Old 12-14-2008, 01:48 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,333,578 times
With Palmira and her spanish twin sister Manuela, who needs sex!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships