Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 09:48 AM

3,975 posts, read 7,692,255 times

Advertisements

I think she means that in the way man/woman sex can be bad, that woman/woman sex can be bad as well. It doesn't have anything to do with her being lesbian, it just means she's had a bad sexual encounter regardless of her orientation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
So what's the attraction?? I don't get it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2008, 10:48 AM

37,608 posts, read 45,978,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfangal View Post
I think she means that in the way man/woman sex can be bad, that woman/woman sex can be bad as well. It doesn't have anything to do with her being lesbian, it just means she's had a bad sexual encounter regardless of her orientation.

No, it read to me that she is specifically saying that in general, LESBIAN sex tends to be bad.

Old 12-18-2008, 02:27 PM

1,434 posts, read 3,967,812 times
Quote:
some do, if the chick is butch and has a man's figure
A butch dyke that likes to have sex with men is an oxymoron. Somehow I doubt very much that this butch dyke for example spreads her legs for somebody of the opposite sex.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3133/...4ed9c2.jpg?v=0

Old 12-18-2008, 03:00 PM

9,724 posts, read 21,231,509 times
Love making is an art, and I wouldn't expect everyone I dated to be an accomplished artist. That said, if they have no interest in learning -- if they insist that drawing stick figures with a no. 2 pencil is good enough -- I'd move on.

Old 12-18-2008, 05:23 PM

8,998 posts, read 14,785,443 times
Quote:
No, it read to me that she is specifically saying that in general, LESBIAN sex tends to be bad.
Oh no, I wasn't saying that. Trust me!

Old 12-18-2008, 05:33 PM

8,998 posts, read 14,785,443 times
Quote:
So what's the attraction?? I don't get it.
I was saying that lesbian sex CAN be bad but I am not saying it is ALWAYS bad.
I've had some mind blowing sex before with another woman and I've also had a so-so experience. I've only slept with two women...which is somewhat conservative considering I know other girls my age who have been with 3 or 4 times that amount.
As I've said in other posts, I had an ex who would do the complete opposite of what I liked. There was only one time when I can say the sex was good but besides that...eh.... It was okay.

I've also heard from other lesbians that their sexual encounters with certain girls were not all that great but I've also heard others rave and rave about how some girl was the **** in bed.
I think regardless of sexual orientation, everyone can have a bad sexual experience. One partner may not be willing to learn the other partner's wants and needs...or one partner may not be as into it as the other...etc, etc...etc.

As far as my attraction to women.....it goes a lot deeper than sex. I just feel more comfortable around women and I've always had deeper connections with them. It just feels "right"/"natural" for me to be with another woman. I felt more myself with women than I ever did with guys. I dated a few guys in my middle school days but once I figured out I was a lesbian, it really felt natural and spoke to why I always had deeper connections with girls and wasn't all that boy crazy like so many of my friends.

Old 12-18-2008, 05:36 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,940,301 times
ewww she sounds ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincolnparker View Post
some do, if the chick is butch and has a man's figure.

Old 12-18-2008, 05:39 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,940,301 times
I'm not into the butt sex. It's just not natural.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Just remembering what you said, dude. The deets.........TMI.

Old 12-18-2008, 05:42 PM

7 posts, read 14,644 times
depends on the person. if the chemistry isn't there then the kama Sutra can't even save that relationship. But, if the you have strong chemistry then a little 101 can put a smile on both your faces.

Old 12-18-2008, 05:49 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,717,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfangal View Post
well, if he wasn't willing to work on it or help to improve it, then I'd have to bail. can't be with someone who isn't willing to work on things, sexual or otherwise.
I agree! Sex is a learning/experimentation process! Learning about your partner's body!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships