Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 02:00 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,336,879 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
As acting President of the Mr. Cat fan club....I feel I should keep a secure copy of this list for insurance purposes sir!

Ok, Mr. Prez just don't get impeached.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2008, 02:01 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,084,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
We all know about men who are players. Just wondering how common it is among women.

When I say player, I'm not talking about the woman who goes from bed to bed. I'm talking about the kind of woman who leads a man on, making him think she's interested in a relationship when really all she wants is sex.

Open relationships are becoming more common nowadays. So I wonder if women who are looking for sex partners outside of their relationship tell the people they hook up with that they're just looking for sex and that they already have a partner.
I dated a woman who doesn't bother to tell her boyfriends that its over. This tends to create a lot of tension between the new guy and the ex's. But she's "skyrockets in flight" in the sack. So I learned that certain rules needed to be applied...

1)We're not getting back together but I enjoy being with her...that's clearly defined, now.

2)She want's a hook up? Fine..you come to me, to my place, I'll even pay for a Taxi. I'm not going over there where there's always some "I don't know why he doesn't get we're through hanging out", stalking her

3) You want an evening over here? Fine leave your cell home!

Last edited by optiflex; 12-17-2008 at 02:23 PM..

Old 12-17-2008, 02:19 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,641,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberai View Post
Uhh, it's the same thing, professore.
Uhh, it's NOT the same thing, professor. Some women go from bed to bed and the guys sleep with know exactly what they're getting and not getting. They don't delude themselves into thinking it's gonna lead to anything. They know it's just sex. I'm talking about the women who hook up with a guy and lead him on. Maybe they get together with him several times, let him take her out to dinner and stuff, like they're actually dating. But in reality, she doesn't care about any of that. She just wants the physical stuff and when she gets bored, she'll ditch him and find herself some other toy. The difference between these two women is one doesn't hide her intent, but the other does.

Old 12-17-2008, 02:35 PM

1,300 posts, read 2,572,229 times
Quote:
Uhh, it's NOT the same thing, professor. Some women go from bed to bed and the guys sleep with know exactly what they're getting and not getting. They don't delude themselves into thinking it's gonna lead to anything. They know it's just sex. I'm talking about the women who hook up with a guy and lead him on. Maybe they get together with him several times, let him take her out to dinner and stuff, like they're actually dating. But in reality, she doesn't care about any of that. She just wants the physical stuff and when she gets bored, she'll ditch him and find herself some other toy. The difference between these two women is one doesn't hide her intent, but the other does.
:think :

Ahhh, I see it now. Okay. Gotcha.

Old 12-17-2008, 02:41 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,038,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Remember the "Bust a move" song?

"..ladies on the beach..getting a tan so that a brother with money can be their man."

"..ya got no money and ya got no car and ya got no woman and there you are."
Okay Smarty, go to a party ...

Old 12-17-2008, 02:54 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
you mean that gal at the senior center that just bought me a ticket to the new years eve dance and dinner is just after, well you know.

Old 12-17-2008, 03:09 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
you mean that gal at the senior center that just bought me a ticket to the new years eve dance and dinner is just after, well you know.
She wants to jump your bones for sure!

Old 12-18-2008, 07:28 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Okay Smarty, go to a party ...
"Girl walks up with something to prove..."

"don't just stand there...."

You realize there are people reading this that have no idea what we are talking about.

Sad thing is I knew that song word for word. Awesome!

Old 12-18-2008, 07:32 AM

2,732 posts, read 6,767,079 times
[quote=funymann;6612726]"Girl walks up with something to prove..."

"don't just stand there...."

Bust a move!

You want it,You got it, you want it baby you got it!

You know Young MC wrote Tone loc's "Wild thing" and "Funky cold Medina"?

Ok getting off topic...sowwy

Old 12-18-2008, 07:50 AM

2,383 posts, read 6,058,366 times
Quote:
We all know about men who are players. Just wondering how common it is among women.

When I say player, I'm not talking about the woman who goes from bed to bed. I'm talking about the kind of woman who leads a man on, making him think she's interested in a relationship when really all she wants is sex.

Open relationships are becoming more common nowadays. So I wonder if women who are looking for sex partners outside of their relationship tell the people they hook up with that they're just looking for sex and that they already have a partner.
Yes, there are women players just the same as there are men who play the game. The difference is, when a woman plays she is called all kinds of nasty names in the end. When a guy acts like an arse, he is passed on as a jerk and nothing else really comes of it. All this said,women have to eat too! I've dated guys in the past that I was never intimate with but had them take me out to dinner several times, knowing that I was not going to do anything with them! I've never used a guy for sex! To me, the hassel has never been worth dealing with any of that. If a guy buys you dinner more than four times he starts to expect something and dinner does not equal sex! When I was younger I dated several guys at once, but that is what dating is. Dating is not a commitment from me or anyone else, it is simply dating. The day that things turn intimate I feel that you have to own up to your intentions but until then, free food and free movies are nice!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships