Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 02:10 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,110,658 times

Advertisements

Men don't notice until it's too late for two reasons: 1) Women are a lot subtler than men and 2) Women are more observant.

Most of the time men have to be hit over the head to get it. Whether she's cheating or she's interested in him (as evidenced by several threads) a guy won't get it until it's blatantly obvious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2009, 02:28 PM

647 posts, read 2,082,768 times
Yes, I can tell!

Old 02-24-2009, 02:39 PM

370 posts, read 440,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
Men don't notice until it's too late for two reasons: 1) Women are a lot subtler than men and 2) Women are more observant.

Most of the time men have to be hit over the head to get it. Whether she's cheating or she's interested in him (as evidenced by several threads) a guy won't get it until it's blatantly obvious.

not all men are clueless, just men who are made to believe that they are rmorons (usually by women)

subtle as in sneaky, women will cheat and then justify it and will actually train themselves to actually believe their own justification.

Women fail to accept responsibility

Men accept responsibility for their actions so thats why they are easier to read.

Old 02-24-2009, 02:44 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,134,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post

Unless, of course, he's one of those guys who mod cut on the idea of his spouse getting mod cut by another guy.

Last edited by mrstewart; 02-24-2009 at 04:17 PM.. Reason: pg-13

Old 02-24-2009, 02:46 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,082,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECG1951 View Post
Most women have that instinct they can tell if their man has another woman in their life. Sometimes I wonder if men also have that same instinct because they tend to be emotionally blind. Can a man tell if his woman has another man if it is not that obvious? Like do you also have that instinct? I am just curious.
Instinct?? They can read the uneasiness in your eyes, the way you look away when answering questions about where you were, the way your hand goes to your mouth when you say "no i didn't see anybody I know" the way you cover your arms while talking to her about what you've been doing, the way you rub your hands together, like that time she found out about ...and you rubbed your hands together then when you lied?

Instinct? No...they are far better lie detectors than men are. They all become that way after their teens. You know why they had to become far better lie detectors? Dealing with other girls constantly lying to them.

Old 02-24-2009, 02:47 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,037,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECG1951 View Post
Most women have that instinct they can tell if their man has another woman in their life. Sometimes I wonder if men also have that same instinct because they tend to be emotionally blind. Can a man tell if his woman has another man if it is not that obvious? Like do you also have that instinct? I am just curious.

You know, when it comes to this subject I have learned that you haft to tend to not care... Bro, everyday females are approached and gawked at by men (like me) and if you are always thinking about what she is doing while she is away then you will only drive yourself nuts...

So my only advice is to pick the best girl you think you can; treat her right and just hang on for the ride... If she happens to bring up that she is seeing somebody else or you have solid proof that she is having relations with somebody else then at that point its up to you to pull the plug and move on... Untill then; relax and enjoy your time with her....

Old 02-24-2009, 07:22 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,110,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpyne View Post
not all men are clueless, just men who are made to believe that they are morons (usually by women)

subtle as in sneaky, women will cheat and then justify it and will actually train themselves to actually believe their own justification.

Women fail to accept responsibility

Men accept responsibility for their actions so thats why they are easier to read.
Whew! ROTFLMAO! Thank you for the laugh. I needed that. Now I want you to go to all the mothers who are owed child support and tell them that men accept responsibilty for their actions. And to the women who are raising children as a single parent because the men who created these children don't think they should participate in the child rearing process.

I realize that there are men who do take care of their children but far more don't.

Old 02-24-2009, 10:02 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,635,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed
I realize that there are men who do take care of their children but far more don't.
Excuse me?

You mean to tell me that there are more delinquent men than there are that actually do take responsibility for their children?

Old 02-25-2009, 08:58 AM

17,029 posts, read 30,911,890 times
Not sure if its instinct or noticing changes in behavior or conversation. Sometimes you feel a change in the 'closeness' you and an SO feel when things are on the outs.

Old 02-25-2009, 11:06 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,478,817 times
" If you want to be happy for the rest of your life never make a pretty woman your wife. So from my personal point of view get an UGLY girl to marry you!!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships