Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 08:53 PM

135 posts, read 513,014 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveTodayLez08 View Post
I remember my health teacher in 9th grade (male teacher) saying that he would feel sorry for any man who married a woman who already had a kid.

::shrugs shoulders::

I would wonder why she was jumping into a new relationship so fast.
That's quite different than sleeping around while pregnant IMO.

I started dating my (now) hubby when my oldest was 5 years old. 6 years, 2 more kiddos later & we are very happy.

Old 12-20-2008, 10:58 AM

17,029 posts, read 30,919,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardius View Post
I would rather hook up with a pregnant hooker than a woman with a bun in the oven and no dad.

First, I fear that this woman is looking for a meal ticket.

Second, every guy I know who got married and had kids said that there sex life pretty much stopped once the newborn arrived in in part because there wife was tired from midnight feeding and all of that stuff but also because post partum depression tends to kill the wifes libido.

Third, there is the issue of judgement. Generally I think people should have a pretty good idea of what type of person they are making babies with. A person who picks someone to be a father and that guy didn't stick around probably has poor judgement. I know that there are extentuating circumstances, but in general, I assume that a pregnant women with no dad lacks judgement.

For all of those reasons, I would avoid the pregnant woman.
I agree with most of the post, but the pregnant thing isnt a turn on.

Old 12-20-2008, 11:00 AM

17,029 posts, read 30,919,735 times
No. Why put up with all the emotional BS that goes with being pregnant as well.

Old 12-20-2008, 03:21 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,673,901 times
There are plenty of other single horny women out there.

Old 12-20-2008, 03:31 PM

3,762 posts, read 5,422,324 times
I would hope any pregnant woman who is trolling for sex with men who are not the baby's father would put them through many std tests to protect her child. But somehow I doubt it. Poor kid.

Old 12-20-2008, 09:47 PM

1,655 posts, read 3,397,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardius View Post
I would rather hook up with a pregnant hooker than a woman with a bun in the oven and no dad.

First, I fear that this woman is looking for a meal ticket.

Second, every guy I know who got married and had kids said that there sex life pretty much stopped once the newborn arrived in in part because there wife was tired from midnight feeding and all of that stuff but also because post partum depression tends to kill the wifes libido.

Third, there is the issue of judgement. Generally I think people should have a pretty good idea of what type of person they are making babies with. A person who picks someone to be a father and that guy didn't stick around probably has poor judgement. I know that there are extentuating circumstances, but in general, I assume that a pregnant women with no dad lacks judgement.

For all of those reasons, I would avoid the pregnant woman.
I think your entire post lacks judgement ! Really...you would sleep with a hooker ? Wow, you sure you aren't lacking judgement, dude ?

Old 12-20-2008, 11:08 PM

1,020 posts, read 1,894,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdmom View Post
I think your entire post lacks judgement ! Really...you would sleep with a hooker ? Wow, you sure you aren't lacking judgement, dude ?
I disagree.

What I said and I quote is "I would rather hook up with a pregnant hooker than a woman with a bun in the oven and no dad."

I am neither advocating having sex with hookers nor pregnant women. Rather in the hierarchy of women that interest me, women with a bun in the oven and no dad are pretty close to bottom of the totem pole.

If I had an interest/fetish for hooking up with an unmarried pregnant woman, I would rather do the the pregnant hooker than the unwed mother with no dad. With the hooker, you know she isn't looking for a daddy, with pregnant unwed mother, I am pretty confident that woman is looking for a daddy substitute. So in that sense the hooker seems like a less poor choice.

But I don't actually have the pregnant girl fetish. So I won't be going the hooker route.

In the modern era, I am not really sure why people pay for sex when so many women are quite willing to do it for free.

Old 12-22-2008, 12:32 AM

2,383 posts, read 6,057,572 times
As a straight woman, I don't sleep with other women to begin with, but I would think that sleeping with a pregnant woman that was not carrying your child would be disgusting. That is part of the beauty of making love to your pregnant wife or girlfriend or whatever~she is carrying your child! I don't know, I would have to rethink meeting any pregnant woman who wanted to sleep with a guy so quickly.

Old 12-22-2008, 05:42 PM

752 posts, read 2,086,207 times
Sex with a woman in the later trimesters...say second or even third...isn't this not only weird, but unfeasible? No offense. I second thqat the guy who said that kid's gonna have a lot of dents poked in his head.... As far as the dating issue, yes, it is way too soon and the man runs the risk of developing a paternal attatchment. my two cents.

Old 12-22-2008, 06:36 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,604,265 times
For goodness sakes, you CAN have sex when you are pregnant. My husband and I had sex all the way up until a week or so before I went into labor.

Anyway, regarding this thread, it is disturbing I guess that someone would be jumping so fast into a "sexual" relationship with someone else after being dumped and being in that late of a stage of pregnancy. My main concern after being dumped and being pregnant would be getting my life together, stable and getting ready for the baby, not looking for a new beef jerky.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships