Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 10:35 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 19,954,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
A player and a cheater who deals drugs... what's not to like?
No kidding, huh?

The attraction to bad boys syndrome is just a sign of immaturity. It passes in most of us--unfortunately, usually not before the damage is done. My suggestion is to wise up now, listen to the voices of experience. You'll save yourself a lot of heartache. Not to mention, jail time if you're hanging out with drug dealers and doing it yourself.

Old 12-21-2008, 10:43 AM

2,948 posts, read 6,997,362 times
From what I have learned from my male friends....

If he is a known player that messes with girls' heads, he is just working your head.

He is only looking to score.

A lot of bad boys see girls that will call 'em out on their BS as a "challenge." He is after that challenge and trying to work all the right angles. Sounds like he's doing a good job.

Old 12-21-2008, 10:47 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,586,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chance2jump View Post
From what I have learned from my male friends....

If he is a known player that messes with girls' heads, he is just working your head.

He is only looking to score.

A lot of bad boys see girls that will call 'em out on their BS as a "challenge." He is after that challenge and trying to work all the right angles. Sounds like he's doing a good job.
Agreed. How do you think he acted with the girls he played? Do you think he said, "I think you're kind of lame and tiresome and not even that cute, but you have an interesting enough body that I think I'd like to see it naked ... I also wouldn't mind if you bought me a few things and introduced me to some of your friends so I can sleep with them too." ??? Hint: he didn't. That's why they call it playing. "Playing" is just another word for lying.

Old 12-21-2008, 10:47 AM

5,612 posts, read 15,073,440 times
I'm glad you are intelligent enough to seek adult advice about your situation. Because of your age, I'll be gentle. It can be fun and exciting to have a guy be interested in you, especially if he treats you well when you know he hasn't treated other girls well. Yes you had an wonderful, ideal date with him. He may have ben too shy to ask you for a date and that was his way of getting one, young men aren't the most mature.

I'm not going to delude myself into thinking that you won't see him again, you will hoping for the same result. So I will say this: BE CAREFUL!!!! He might have been really nice and respectful to the other girls at first, too. Then he changed on them. That's usually the way it happens. He's probably smart enough to now he won't get far being a jerk upfront. The best way to keep your heart safe is to go slow.

Old 12-21-2008, 10:48 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 19,954,823 times
I forgot to address your main concern, whether or not he likes you. To tell you the truth, I saw no indication of that one way or the other from what you told us. Did he ask for your #? Suggest in any way you hang out sometime or anything? A player would have no problem just coming out with that. Maybe he needed someone to talk to because he doesn't really talk to the girls he normally plays. Some people are easy to talk to and people sense that in them somehow. Are you one of those people? Do people find you easy to talk to?

Ok, never mind about the number. He obviously has that. LOL

Old 12-21-2008, 11:12 AM

18,075 posts, read 11,698,062 times
I'm closing this after much thought. It's more about illegal drugs than her personal
"attraction to bad boys" relationship problems.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships