Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 08:51 PM

462 posts, read 968,628 times

Advertisements

My question would be what you would do with the information if you found out it was happening? Would you stay or leave?

I have a friend whose wife knew he was cheating. even spent the money on a PI, but stated that she would not give him a divorce or leave. So why bother? To have something to hold over his head? Thats just ridiculous!

Its really not hard to find out if you are smart. The clues & proof will present themselves eventually.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2009, 07:09 AM

1 posts, read 1,502 times
i need to know if someone can help me

Old 03-30-2009, 07:54 AM

3,047 posts, read 9,033,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markkyy View Post
i need to know if someone can help me
with what marrkkkyy?

Old 03-30-2009, 07:59 AM

12,962 posts, read 13,673,944 times
A change in Showering schedule
Flat tire or car trouble on the way home,but everything worked our okay (didn't call you to help)
change in meals ,( I already ate )
I hope you get the drift, a cheater has to make many ,many casual changes and adjustments in their routine to accomodate another person, some are so minor they fly under our radar.

Old 03-30-2009, 10:08 AM

22,178 posts, read 19,217,049 times
gut feel
intuition

if you suspect something is wrong, don't ignore it

deatils don't add up
evasive
busy

Old 03-30-2009, 01:55 PM

283 posts, read 934,328 times
coming home late from work.

tangiable clues like a phone # , or lipstaick stains on clothing where there should be none.

smells.

showering right away after returning home, or coming home shower fresh.

Old 03-30-2009, 01:57 PM

new underwear, clothing, better grooming habits........

Old 03-30-2009, 02:00 PM

hang up calls at your home when you answer, they hang up........... (lipstick I meant earlier) catching the man in lies, story doesn't add up or is out of character. Unless you a just a very suspicious person, if you think he is, that is usually correct. We need to know what is making you think this? Is there an actual tangiable clue or just a feeling? lots of unaccounted 4 time?

Old 03-30-2009, 02:12 PM

145 posts, read 301,656 times
Some clues are talking in his sleep,being extra nice,working late or going in early and just all around not being him self. If you have a feeling that it may be going on try a new way and just ask him.Yes he may lie to you if he is but if you have been married long you can tell by how he tells you (look for his tell lie signs,eye contact,the way he holds his arms.. ect) but before you go and make him feel bad make sure it is not your trust issue first.He may take it as a compliment that he is worth taking or he could think that you are turning it around because you are doing it.

Old 03-30-2009, 02:30 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,083,846 times
If access to..

Check credit card bills for 30.00 bill at dennies, or any other type place where bill is double what a normal person eats(nothing costs $30 at Dennies!)

Calls to house andthey don't say anything or hang ups(repeatedly) And your spouce excuses it!! like "must be that idiot kid down the street, here let me talk to him! johnny stop calling here!"(that's a way of letting them know the actual intended person is indeed home and will call them back)

wanting to spend night over at friends house for something. (Males don't do this! He's got friends covering for him)

repeatedly broke down somewhere waiting for tow..repairs(remember that's what he used to do to you on dates!)

As the excitement of cheating builds they often go for more risky stuff like trying to get the person into their own home right in front of you. This is usually done by needing them over because of their job or a certain skill they have. Let's say a woman is cheating on her husband with a painter...she suddenly wants the same guy over to paint several rooms...and as she runs out of rooms to paint, suddenly he's an expert at something else like ballroom dancing...too!

(typing this out, you'd think it would be a no brainer, but usually a successful cheat has a SO that ignores such things)

Finally...notice these people who are against people even starting a thread about cheating?? Cheaters themselves!!! Wanna know why they hate seeing it in threads? Spouce might see something in thread gives away secrets!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships