Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 10:09 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,244,003 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
You're not gettin' it , so I guess I'll get demoted to Quasimodo. Huck knows about those!
Oh Lordy, not Quasi!!

Old 12-22-2008, 10:14 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Oh Lordy, not Quasi!!
i wont stand to hear you say another word about my catherine not another word.
she is perfect do you hear me perfect.
that whole thing about talking about her european background but not saying where it for the average mediocre posters but not me,
i understand her.
beautiful do you hear me beautiful.

Old 12-22-2008, 10:17 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,244,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
that whole thing about talking about her european background but not saying where it for the average mediocre posters but not me,
i understand her.
Yes, beautiful, indeed

Old 12-22-2008, 10:21 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
i understand her.
<whisper>It's a really small country, Huck, and everybody knows us. That's why I can't talk about it. I'm the love child of Princess Grace and her Mauritanian gardener.</whisper>

Old 12-22-2008, 10:29 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,120,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k374 View Post
I am a physically fit guy..not muscular or anything just fit.. I have an active lifestyle, hit the gym regularly and I'm into various outdoor activities such as bicycling, hiking, snowboarding etc. When I tell other women that I am looking for someone who is not overweight they put on grim faces and tell me I am being shallow and should judge people by what is in their hearts.

First off, I would like to ask how is this unreasonable? Someone overweight is not going to be compatible with my lifestyle. Isn't that true? All I am asking for is someone who is not overweight, is that an unreasonable expectation?

BTW, being overweight is a risk for various health issues, not only that more often than not being overweight is a result of other psychological issues...depression etc.
It's perfectly reasonable to want someone compatible with your interests. Maybe tell the disgruntled that you are looking for a certain type inside and out and refuse to settle for less.

Old 12-22-2008, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
<whisper>It's a really small country, Huck, and everybody knows us. That's why I can't talk about it. I'm the love child of Princess Grace and her Mauritanian gardener.</whisper>
well princess grace hailed monaco as home and that is a principality of france but not a country.
but i understand you are just trying to throw off those late night readers and posters. unlike them i truly understand you catherine.

Old 12-22-2008, 10:34 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
well princess grace hailed monaco as home and that is a principality of france but not a country
We locals take offense and call it a country!

Old 12-22-2008, 10:38 PM

63 posts, read 109,755 times
Quote:
I am a physically fit guy..not muscular or anything just fit.. I have an active lifestyle, hit the gym regularly and I'm into various outdoor activities such as bicycling, hiking, snowboarding etc. When I tell other women that I am looking for someone who is not overweight they put on grim faces and tell me I am being shallow and should judge people by what is in their hearts.

First off, I would like to ask how is this unreasonable? Someone overweight is not going to be compatible with my lifestyle. Isn't that true? All I am asking for is someone who is not overweight, is that an unreasonable expectation?

BTW, being overweight is a risk for various health issues, not only that more often than not being overweight is a result of other psychological issues...depression etc.
Ok, I really need to reply to this, here goes. K374, I can totally relate to what you are saying, you are not being shallow by wanting someone that is healthy and fit to be able to do the fun things that you like to do, may I ask how old you are? If you are young and you want to do fun things in life that take stamina and energy and you want a companion that can keep up with you and share your interest, then you need a female that can do just that, keep up with you! When you are young, the first thing you see is a persons physical attributes, that's just the way it is, lust rules when you are young. Looking for someone's heart and soul comes later in life when you are older and you are looking for companionship and not a romp in the hay three times a day. So I say, if you want a healthy, fit person, go for it , you are only young once, but remember, beauty is only skin deep and when a person is pretty on the outside and ugly on the inside, the inside is still there when the outside goes away. So sometimes it's ok to think with your eyes, but you always need to think with your heart because if you ever went blind, you'll never know what the person behind the kind set of hands looks like that is taking care of you. Peace!

Old 12-22-2008, 11:16 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,357,750 times
Quote:
When I tell other women that I am looking for someone who is not overweight they put on grim faces and tell me I am being shallow and should judge people by what is in their hearts.
+1

I hate that. I've heard that, too. I'm sorry, but woman with bigger shoulders, arms, legs and a larger frame than mine just doesn't do it for me. Sexually, the difference between a regularly-sized woman and an oversized one is almost night and day...AND THEY KNOW IT...and that's why there are so many damn weight loss ads!

It's a "guilt trip" that's being put on you...and others who think this way. Are these fat chicks themselves or members of the "stick up for each other" contingent, regardless of body mass?

I may be about 10 lbs. over my chart weight, but I'm not a kid anymore, but when we start talking 30 or 40+ lbs. over AND MORE, c'mon.....

Old 12-22-2008, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBlinkyLite View Post
Hey hey hey, not fair, share what you are saying will ya! It sure does look romantic whatever you are saying tho.
i gave english translation per TOS, french people take longer to say stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships