Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 06:59 PM

1,552 posts, read 3,168,520 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberai View Post
Were you drunk when you post this?

the original one yes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2008, 07:01 PM

5,554 posts, read 6,740,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlefty23 View Post
can someone decipher this garbage for me

meet this chick online
we talked on im, the phone and text
one day i was hungover falling in and out of sleep and shes like your boring me maybe well talk some other time

im like yea whatever
a week or so later she texts me we should hang out etc etc

she knows what i do for a living (poker) most women hate it
i tend not to go for normal chicks most guys like (hot plastic ****ing braindead blondes)
she tells me shes not photogenic etc- i figure oh well worst that happens is shes a pig i get drunk

well shes ****en georeous
i ****en hump go nuts go bonkers for hot brunetts
shes is hot, smart surprisingly honest and we get along great

shes also 28, im 25 says she doenst usually like younger guys but "wtf doesnt mean im gonna marry you b/c we hung out"

5 hrs later weve talked about a ton
mentions she wont **** a guy without a blood test but "that doesnt mean we have to be all serious" wtf heres a tube of blood test away
also first woman who ever admits to ****ing more people than i have
ok any sex talk can be bad can it?

go in for a kiss she locks it down like martin ****ing brodeur ( i dont watch hockey hes the only goalie i know)
im like whatever u dont like me cool sucks my life is a joke etc see ya
but i am no where near home and need to wait for a cab
the taxi place says 15 min wait
im like u can go home if u want- she says no ill wait
we bull**** nothing physical really although my hand was on her leg in the bar but no kissing
shes a bit of a ballbuster which i like and says "im kinda halfway with you"
could a woman be telling the truth?
maybe im just used to braindead skanks but she didnt exactly seem like a prude from talking and waiting another date for a kiss seems like i am in fourth grade

genrally i am a dick with women
0 effort at all if they like me cool if not who cares
but i reallllllllllllllly like her
i dont know wtf this **** means and i never ever feel like this as i am a scumbag
wtf is this crap ? help me!!!!!
Do you write other blank verse?

Old 12-30-2008, 07:11 PM

1,552 posts, read 3,168,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
I don't know, dude. From the tone of your post it kinda sounds as though generally ... you still are!
I really wasn't one with her at all. Ive been pretty open with my short comings and we did get along really well. Im just kind of confused to how i should proceed. I do not ever remember liking someone this much when i first met them or having that "butterflies in the stomach" feeling for someone in a really long time.

Basically i dont want to ********** up and kind of feel like Im walking on eggshells.

Old 01-01-2009, 12:11 PM

616 posts, read 1,162,436 times
I predict that as soon as you convince her you aren't a d--k, and you have gained her trust and her bod, you'll convert back to the pond scum, all about the lower extremity erection egotist you really are, and go about your merry way.

However, if by chance some angel should light on your shoulder and give you a new outlook on life, maybe you'll fall in love with this femme fatale. And the lesson you will eventually learn is one that you've been teaching to all those "objects" (hot plastic brain dead blondes) you've been with in the past.

What comes around, goes around.

Last edited by Truly Heartless; 01-01-2009 at 12:56 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships