Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 11:09 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times

Advertisements

Although I adore all types of black women (and all types of women, for that matter), Alek Wek just doesn't do it for me. Not ugly, not beautiful. Just average. Plain, even.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2009, 01:09 PM
miu

17,766 posts, read 40,152,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
Ok here's me being ignorant...so pardon me and allow me to indulge.

My neighbours from hell are an inter-racial couple. She is an ugly version of Alec Wek, he looks like Chester the child molester, between them they have spawned a lovely 3 year old boy. She's drab looking, never smiles.

I told him one day that he needed to come out of the closet and admit he's into black boys...since he chose something that resembled a boy more than a woman.

See ya....I'm getting outta this house for the evening.

Are you serious? Did you really say this to him? Or is this some sort of joke thread?

If you are serious, then even if they are the neighbors from hell, so are you. Think aobut them what you want. We all think inappropriate, politically inner thoughts on occasion, but we keep them to ourselves.

I wouldn't want to have the Alec Wek's body, but that's just her genetic body type and typical from where she comes from in Africa. And her physique is not much different from most professional basketball players. I used to work with an extremely tall and skinny Sudanese guy... a male version of Alec Wek and just as dark skinned. I suppose compared to the rest of us, his co-workers, he looked like a circus freak. And I couldn't imagine in a million years wanting to have sex with him. But somewhere out there, there's a tall skinny woman for him, probably another Sudanese. And despite what I think of him, I would never tell him to his face that I find him rather odd looking and unattractive. Some thoughts need to be kept as inner thoughts.

Old 01-03-2009, 01:13 PM

37,593 posts, read 45,950,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Some thoughts need to be kept as inner thoughts.
Absolutely.

I can't believe she said that.

Old 01-03-2009, 01:17 PM

3,488 posts, read 8,218,986 times
It has to be a wind up - trying to get a reaction.

Old 01-03-2009, 01:33 PM

1,434 posts, read 3,967,034 times
Quote:
I wouldn't want to have the Alec Wek's body, but that's just her genetic body type and typical from where she comes from in Africa. And her physique is not much different from most professional basketball players. I used to work with an extremely tall and skinny Sudanese guy... a male version of Alec Wek and just as dark skinned. I suppose compared to the rest of us, his co-workers, he looked like a circus freak. And I couldn't imagine in a million years wanting to have sex with him. But somewhere out there, there's a tall skinny woman for him, probably another Sudanese. And despite what I think of him, I would never tell him to his face that I find him rather odd looking and unattractive. Some thoughts need to be kept as inner thoughts.
Alek Wek is one of the ugliest women I have ever seen in my life. When I first saw that thing I thought it was a guy. Also I think Alek Wek has a weird funny UFO alien shaped head.

Old 01-03-2009, 01:43 PM

1,300 posts, read 2,571,509 times
Can you clarify so we won't think you're a Redneck?

Old 01-03-2009, 01:49 PM

37,593 posts, read 45,950,883 times
Remember who's posting. That is a perfectly natural response for him.

Old 01-03-2009, 03:05 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Jarrett View Post
Alek Wek is one of the ugliest women I have ever seen in my life. When I first saw that thing I thought it was a guy. Also I think Alek Wek has a weird funny UFO alien shaped head.
To call Alek Wek a "thing" is complete and utter ignorance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Some thoughts need to be kept as inner thoughts.
Agreed

Old 01-03-2009, 06:43 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberai View Post
Can you clarify so we won't think you're a Redneck?
That was his clarification.........

Old 01-04-2009, 04:38 AM

3,722 posts, read 4,307,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Absolutely.

I can't believe she said that.
I said it. I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't say it, but these are people who were taking taking photos of me in my back yard, I have some agility games outside with the tunnels etc and love playing out with them. They even took photos of the dog trainer with them, they took photos of people coming to my home. The police said it was a civil matter. I wonder of it would have still been a civil matter if oen of my guests punched the day lights out of one of them when they stuck a camera in their face.

I stand by what I said about his preference to gay black boys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships