Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 08:00 PM

2,383 posts, read 6,058,366 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf7 View Post
I saw this article on CNN:
What wouldn't you do in front of your spouse? - CNN.com

I think bathroom stuff should be done behind closed doors. What do you do in front of your spouse that some may consider weird and what do you refuse to do in front of him/her?
No potty stuff! GROSS!!!
Everything else I'm olay with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2009, 08:11 PM

473 posts, read 714,866 times
do you know how hard it is to read this and not wake up hubby with my laughing!
7 people, 3 bdr, one bathroom= no secrets

Old 01-06-2009, 09:33 PM

7 posts, read 5,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitasway View Post
I don't care about the sound, in fact if he makes the sound, I'm usually safe from the stench. It's the silent but deadly ones that kill me. And then he gets mad when I spray Febreze on his backside.
I can relate to this!

My SO is very comfortable with performing every kind of bodily function in my presence. After almost 4 years, I still cannot bring myself to fart or poo if he's within hearing/smelling distance!*lol*

Old 01-06-2009, 11:36 PM

2,600 posts, read 3,685,375 times
I refuse to do my special dance to the Law & Order SVU theme song. I do that only in private much to his dismay.

Old 01-07-2009, 12:56 AM

2,689 posts, read 6,934,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyHappyLucy View Post
I refuse to do my special dance to the Law & Order SVU theme song. I do that only in private much to his dismay.

Does it go something like this.......
YouTube - Armstrong Flooring TV Commercial - Dancing Dad

Old 01-08-2009, 12:00 PM

2,600 posts, read 3,685,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canibeyou View Post
Does it go something like this.......
YouTube - Armstrong Flooring TV Commercial - Dancing Dad
LOL, no! I've got a little more rhythm than that. Think ballet meets martial arts. It's precious. Really.

Old 01-09-2009, 10:26 PM

5,412 posts, read 15,922,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
I think some of your list may change, when/ if you get married ..... although I did see a story about a woman who had been married 15 years and NEVER farted in front of him. Apparently she spent a lot of their life together in excruciating stomache pain. Doesn't sound good.

I prefer no toilet stuff, I could deal with no 1 if I had to, but no 2 is meant to be PRIVATE!!!
That reminds me of an episode of the sitcom, "Malcolm in the Middle", a few years ago where Lois (the wife/mother) said she tried hard not to fart in front of Hal (the husband/father). But he said he didn't mind and that her butt was like a trumpet while she was sleeping.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships