Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2009, 03:57 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,077,240 times

Advertisements

Master Bater...

That a lot of things that are considered out of norm, looked down upon at first, become widely accepted,and shouldn't be a crutch or a downing thing...like in you're case , i don't dislike you because you're gay, I dislike you because you're an a-hole! I don't hold it against the rest ofthe gay community, just you.

Now go jump on a hook and see what other fish you can catch.

Old 01-07-2009, 03:58 PM

3,089 posts, read 8,499,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Oh really. Hmmm. Any anecdotes to tell Mr. Sociologist??
England has a large nazi population. Ireland and Scotland pretty set in there old ways. There is always dublin,ireland and Edinburgh,scotland but you are going to hear comments no matter. NZ and Aus perhaps the most accepting out of all. Queenstown, NZ is pretty much a good area as well as Sydney, Aus and a couple other areas but still you will hear a few comments hear and there.

Quote:
What is the exchange of the dollar to the Canadian bill? Do I loose money or gain?
1usd= 1.19 CAD it depends on the inflation rate in canada and how much things cost there compared to here.

Anymore questions poofta?

Old 01-07-2009, 03:58 PM

355 posts, read 814,028 times
Quote:
What is the exchange of the dollar to the Canadian bill? Do I loose money or gain?
If you live in the US, you gain money. The Cdn dollar is less than the American dollar.

Old 01-07-2009, 04:07 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,875,707 times
I gain 19 cents if I move to Canada with my money?

I'm seriously sick of the United States but I do not want to move and get stuck with a bunch of Nazis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degenerate View Post
If you live in the US, you gain money. The Cdn dollar is less than the American dollar.

Old 01-07-2009, 04:11 PM

Quote:
I gain 19 cents if I move to Canada with my money?

I'm seriously sick of the United States but I do not want to move and get stuck with a bunch of Nazis.
The only Nazis in Canada are where I live -- Southern Alberta (seriously, we've got tons of them).

Toronto has a vibrant gay community. I know Montreal must have one, but I don't have any first hand experience with that. Plus you'd have to learn French.

What area of the US are you living in now? If you're in the west, Vancouver would probably suit you better. If you're in the east, Toronto would suit you better.

Old 01-07-2009, 04:13 PM

I thought they speak English in Vancouver and Toronto??? Am I wrong?

Quote:
The only Nazis in Canada are where I live -- Southern Alberta (seriously, we've got tons of them).

Toronto has a vibrant gay community. I know Montreal must have one, but I don't have any first hand experience with that. Plus you'd have to learn French.

What area of the US are you living in now? If you're in the west, Vancouver would probably suit you better. If you're in the east, Toronto would suit you better.

Old 01-07-2009, 04:14 PM

Quote:
I thought they speak English in Vancouver and Toronto??? Am I wrong?
Yes, you speak English in Vancouver and Toronto. I was talking about Montreal. That's in Quebec, and they like to speak French there.

Old 01-07-2009, 04:16 PM

Which one has better weather?? Less blizzards and harsh extremes....etc.

Quote:
Yes, you speak English in Vancouver and Toronto. I was talking about Montreal. That's in Quebec, and they like to speak French there.

Old 01-07-2009, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Which one has better weather?? Less blizzards and harsh extremes....etc.
Vancouver. It usually has a very temperate climate and they very rarely get snow in the city or dip below zero Celsius, although this year they have been hit with weather they've never seen before.

Vancouver does get a lot of rain in the winter, though. It can get pretty gloomy and depressing.

Toronto gets horrible snow storms and it's cold and humid. They have awesome summers though. Hot and humid.

Old 01-07-2009, 10:10 PM

3,674 posts, read 8,644,855 times
Quote:
I've heard that they think homosexuality is as bad as pedophilia or sex crimes. Several countries in Africa also view gays as so.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I hope your son is doing well though.
Is your brother still going through a rough time?

As a gay person the most hateful comments I've heard are "how can two guys have butt sex. That is just not natural and is wrong". I always say "how would I know. I've never had butt sex. It isn't natural for me either" It is so annoying to hear comments like that.
I've read so many of your posts, and honestly? You just don't like gay people. At all.

I seriously doubt that you really are gay, or that you're male. You consistently cut homosexuals down, and you do so often enough in comparison to yourself as being "better" and not having the traits you decry.

No gay person refers to intercourse as "butt sex". Never in all my years of being involved in the gay community have I heard gay people refer to it that way. There's this matter of lingo and cultural knowledge you fail so thoroughly to demonstrate.

If you really are gay, then you are the most despicable form of person: the self-hater. Anal sex is the primary means for gay men to have intercourse, and for you to treat this as something unnatural is simply supremely ignorant. You cut gay people down in the same way an obese person would insult other obese people.

Everything I've seen of your character on these boards is reprehensible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.