Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 10:18 AM

5,554 posts, read 6,737,720 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
It usually spells trouble. This type of men seem to attempt to hook you before you get to know them well because if you do you may change your mind.

It can be highly seductive, no doubt... I know from experience.
I know also - bitten just once, and learned my lesson. They are TROUBLE. Get away as fast as you can. They can be heartbreakers - either a player - or a nutso.

I am also concerned about your age. It's a young, impressionable age and, because you say you've never been in a serious relationship, I think you could become more easily hurt than if you were older and more experienced. When you give your heart away at your age, and it's not reciprocated or if someone is playing you, it's tough.

Last edited by Aylalou; 01-07-2009 at 10:30 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2009, 10:44 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,698,048 times
The issue isn't whether the guy really loves you or whether he just wants sex. The issue is that after a week he's saying he loves you, crying, wanting to meet your parents and talking about marriage. That's all very intense behavior for a week-long relationship. It may turn out to be true love, or it may turn out that he's a possessive psycho. Only time will tell.

But it's going to be up to you to set boundaries and not let him push into anything you're not ready for, such as dating exclusively, having sex, living together, getting married, etc.

Old 01-07-2009, 11:00 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,943,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygirlintown View Post
I really really need your opinions!!!! a million thanks!!!

Here is the story:

a guy said " i love you" after 7 days, and said it more then once he said it in the bed, on the street and before we said goodbye to each other. - can i trust his words?

I really like him and he said that i am the girl of his dream. He would like to see my parents and said he would take care of me, though i didn't let him. He even held me and cried a bit - something like how hard it is to find me - the perfect girl, etc.

he even mentioned about marriage. my only concern is that he wants me just for the sex. I haven't had sex with him yet.

is that possible a guy is madly in love with a girl within short period of time? or this is just a game for sex?

he said i love you and asked me to be her girlfriend, I said that I need more time to get to know each other and I did see a potential that we could be a couple.

do you think if this guy is ever really in love with me, will wait for me until i am certain? or he will be disappointed and walk away just because I am hesitated?
He must have read my book, "How to lose a girl in 7 days."

Old 01-07-2009, 11:02 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,025,535 times
Okay, so I'm still confused! I can't read through all the posts because there simply isn't enough time in the universe to enable me to do so. BUT ... the OP said this guy told her he loved her while they were in BED - yet she says she didn't have sex with him. Is she lying? Were they out at Mattress Factory trying out mattresses? WHAT??? Somebody help a sistah out here!!! :smac k:

Come on, you guys - answer my question!

Old 01-07-2009, 11:31 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,478,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Okay, so I'm still confused! I can't read through all the posts because there simply isn't enough time in the universe to enable me to do so. BUT ... the OP said this guy told her he loved her while they were in BED - yet she says she didn't have sex with him. Is she lying? Were they out at Mattress Factory trying out mattresses? WHAT??? Somebody help a sistah out here!!! :smac k:

Come on, you guys - answer my question!
She said they were naked and had "foreplay" but not intercourse.

Old 01-07-2009, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
She said they were naked and had "foreplay" but not intercourse.
Hmmm ... well I guess that couldn't possibly be considered sex!

Old 01-07-2009, 12:02 PM

8,262 posts, read 18,478,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Hmmm ... well I guess that couldn't possibly be considered sex!
Maybe shes a big Bill Clinton fan??????????????????

Old 01-07-2009, 12:07 PM

Maybe I'm behind the times. I should probably get out to the grocery store or something, hook up with some guy, bring him home and get all nekkid with him and hope he respects me in an hour and does he really love me!

Old 01-07-2009, 03:42 PM

13,601 posts, read 21,385,992 times
( he cried about being in love)The guy is either a gutless spinless unconfident clinging emotional whimp or he is a brilliant scamming seducer bahaha!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-07-2009, 04:00 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,244,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
Maybe shes a big Bill Clinton fan??????????????????
Took the words right out of my mouth
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships