Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2009, 01:33 PM

355 posts, read 814,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustedfilth View Post
I love those. I prance around the house with them. We'll have to work something out.
If it has anything to do with cuddling, you can forget about it

Old 01-06-2009, 01:35 PM

968 posts, read 2,589,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Degenerate View Post
If it has anything to do with cuddling, you can forget about it

cunnling maybe.

Old 01-06-2009, 01:37 PM

5,501 posts, read 22,451,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeowmm View Post
I have recently became Single and i decided to find myself a cuddle buddy (i am not ready for a relationship yet and i don't want one night stand).
I met this guy more a week and half ago and we have spent 5 night together already at his place. We start our relationships as cuddle buddy since non of us want relationship right now and we spent time together cuddle with movie, cuddle to sleep, bedroom activities (except sex).

Out of the 5 nights, there is one time we almost have sex but he put a hold on the last second...saying maybe we should wait till we know each other better(and also saying I am a good girl). I found it awkward for him to say that because he told me he pick up girls from bar for ONS before.

I really do enjoy having someone hold me to sleep and some nice kisses on my forehead before i sleep. I just find this situation a little bit awkward. We are not girlfriend/boyfriend for sure, we are a little bit more than cuddle buddy, and we are not really friend with benefits either.

Any thought?
My thought is that you should try to find a real boyfriend. Women traditionally don't do well with "cuddle buddy" relationships. Chances are you'll get attached and that makes it harder for you to date.

Try dating several men and letting them court you. Don't sleep with them or make out with them. Just get to know them and find out how serious they are about you.

If you sleep with one and keep dating, he's going to think you are "easy" and sleep with all the men you date. So don't sleep with any man until you are in a committed relationship.

Woofers

Old 01-06-2009, 01:38 PM

355 posts, read 814,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustedfilth View Post
cunnling maybe.
Oh, well if it has anything to do with that, I'm in. What time do you want me to come?

Old 01-06-2009, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degenerate View Post
Oh, well if it has anything to do with that, I'm in. What time do you want me to come?

When you're ready. No need to rush it.

Old 01-06-2009, 01:49 PM

38 posts, read 126,540 times
Good Afternoon!

Thanks for all the interesting replies

To answer some of the questions here.

1) I am clean. No STDs, HIV Negative. I do annual checkup even when i am in a steady relationship
2) He said he did checkup six months ago and he is clean (Actually, he was the one who asks this questions)
3) No, he is not gay. I live in San Fran, and i believe i should be able to tell whether a guy is straight or gay. Maybe not too sure about the bi though
4) He does not have dysfunction or what not either. Ok....i may sound bad right now, I did give him head. So we are pretty much in a friend with benefits situation without the sex.
5) I know he may be still half a stranger to me, but i do feel very comfortable around him. It feels good for two people to enjoy some good movies and cuddle on the sofa.

Old 01-06-2009, 01:50 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,084,618 times
Is english your first language? You leave out words like an Asian who is just learning it.

Just met him, his place, 5 times. Are you really single? I ask because my ...ahem..vast experiance is girls usually feel a lot more safe and secure at their place, unless there's somebody else living there, roomates, or whatever. The only other times I've discovered the jealous ex stalks around.

You've just met him and you're willingly sleeping over and his take is you're "a good girl"? He also is admittedly a seasoned ONS'er?

We've fed all this data into the Optiputer and you're not going to like what punched out! Spoiler alert....stop reading now if you don't want to see the shocking answer!
......Bad Herpes outbreak!

Old 01-06-2009, 01:51 PM

you been here 4 hour

you go now

Old 01-06-2009, 01:52 PM

5,501 posts, read 22,451,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeowmm View Post
It feels good for two people to enjoy some good movies and cuddle on the sofa.
Yes, it does feel good! Up until the point where you realize:

1) He is only interested in you for sex,

2) The relationship is going nowhere,

3) You start feeling cheap and used, and

4) You just wasted 6 month messing around with him (and 1 year getting over him), when you could have been out looking for a man who took you more seriously.

Good luck!

Woofers

Old 01-06-2009, 02:00 PM

36,420 posts, read 16,032,420 times
ROTFL

You guys are too funny. But being in bed with someone you met 10 days ago and not having sex, but you are in BED, sounds a little wierd
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships