Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 04:13 PM

535 posts, read 1,741,208 times

Advertisements

I have someone pursuing me that I'm not interested in. She's asked me out several times and I've politely declined. She started emailing me a lot and signs them with "cutesy" names. I was out with a friend of mine a few weeks ago and she ran into us and wow, if looks could kill. That night I get a really nasty email from her asking me how I was too busy for her but wasn't busy enough for "an older woman". *sigh* I told her that I was sorry if she felt misled but I told her that I wasn't interested yet she keeps on. Now I get an email from her wanting to know if I don't like her because of <insert a couple of reasons here>.

Before I flee the state, anything I should say? This is scary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2009, 04:16 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by castufari View Post
I have someone pursuing me that I'm not interested in. She's asked me out several times and I've politely declined. She started emailing me a lot and signs them with "cutesy" names. I was out with a friend of mine a few weeks ago and she ran into us and wow, if looks could kill. That night I get a really nasty email from her asking me how I was too busy for her but wasn't busy enough for "an older woman". *sigh* I told her that I was sorry if she felt misled but I told her that I wasn't interested yet she keeps on. Now I get an email from her wanting to know if I don't like her because of <insert a couple of reasons here>.

Before I flee the state, anything I should say? This is scary.
I'd say it's more pathetic than scary. Why do you keep engaging her...? Just stop responding.

Old 01-06-2009, 04:17 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,244,003 times
Block her email and phone number...

Old 01-06-2009, 04:17 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,931,506 times
^ lol don't be a baby about it. Toughen up and be direct as you have been or stop emailing her or block the email messages so you do not receive them.

I've given people abrasive lectures for leading me on and playing games. It is more about being irritated about the situation than it is about you. So don't wet your pants and flee the country.

Old 01-06-2009, 04:18 PM

lol......Mrstewart to the rescue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Block her email and phone number...

Old 01-06-2009, 04:18 PM

355 posts, read 814,700 times
She sounds like she's a bit obsessive and not able to take the hint (as if declining her a few times is a hint -- it's more like "I'm saying no, that means I'm not interested. So go away".

Is her next step stalking you?

I wish women could figure out that the subtle approach works so much better with most guys.

YIKES! Sorry to hear about this. Hope you can get this clingy hemorrhoid off your butt soon.

Old 01-06-2009, 04:20 PM

lol don't be such a wimp. The woman is furious because he led her own like the cool player he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degenerate View Post
She sounds like she's a bit obsessive and not able to take the hint (as if declining her a few times is a hint -- it's more like "I'm saying no, that means I'm not interested. So go away".

Is her next step stalking you?

I wish women could figure out that the subtle approach works so much better with most guys.

YIKES! Sorry to hear about this. Hope you can get this clingy hemorrhoid off your butt soon.

Old 01-06-2009, 04:20 PM

It's coming to work, I can't block. I did that once and got in trouble because nothing my boss sent me got to me. Ok, time to be blunt.

Old 01-06-2009, 04:21 PM

She calls you at work??? How did she know your work phone number.....oh wait...you gave it to her....it's your fault for being such a player...

Quote:
Originally Posted by castufari View Post
It's coming to work, I can't block. I did that once and got in trouble because nothing my boss sent me got to me. Ok, time to be blunt.

Old 01-06-2009, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
lol don't be such a wimp. The woman is furious because he led her own like the cool player he is.
lol, right. i am borderline "Getting fired for being an a**", not sure how much worse I can be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships