Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 01:31 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,850,975 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
IMHO, these are guys who know, deep down, that marriage will not work for them, so they do this to lessen their chances of having a woman secuce them into thinking they were wrong.

Sometimes it works. Sometimes they get Hep C.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2009, 04:46 PM

372 posts, read 808,133 times
Ok, I have to put in my 2cents. I work in the medical field as my name says and I have 5 tats. I also have one piercing. I am working on getting more tat work done. After I am all through I will have a total of 8 tats. When I am at work in scrubs you can not see any of my tats. I have planed out where to have all of them so I wont have any problem. As to getting hep C you need to find a good reputable artist so you don't have any problems. mine happens to be a former navy medic. And as for a woman having tats. No problem just don't be covered head to toe. I would enjoy getting a good close look at some good ink. Rock on Tramp Stamp!!!

Old 01-13-2009, 04:54 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,137,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xraydude View Post
Ok, I have to put in my 2cents. I work in the medical field as my name says and I have 5 tats. I also have one piercing. I am working on getting more tat work done. After I am all through I will have a total of 8 tats. When I am at work in scrubs you can not see any of my tats. I have planed out where to have all of them so I wont have any problem. As to getting hep C you need to find a good reputable artist so you don't have any problems. mine happens to be a former navy medic. And as for a woman having tats. No problem just don't be covered head to toe. I would enjoy getting a good close look at some good ink. Rock on Tramp Stamp!!!
Proof that there ARE good men out there with tats

Old 01-13-2009, 04:56 PM

Thank you amanda0808. gave you a rep.

Old 01-13-2009, 04:59 PM

Amanda0808. Just saw your pics. WOW!! also, nice tat

Old 01-13-2009, 05:00 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,137,394 times
Quote:
Amanda0808. Just saw your pics. WOW!! also, nice tat
Thanks

Old 01-13-2009, 05:39 PM

733 posts, read 1,927,192 times
Quote:

Nothing like ink!!!

I think it is a personal decision, and doesn't define the person, just adds to the canvas

Old 01-21-2009, 11:06 PM

431 posts, read 1,640,964 times
i have dated a guy with piercings and tattoos and married a man with tattoos.

I will say that you just gotta love the pierced tounge! it does a woman good
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships