Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 10:19 PM

1,227 posts, read 3,012,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexianPatriot View Post
No real relationship. She found me on a roomates website. We got to be pretty friendly texting and getting to know each other over the phone. She seemed like a cool enough person to live with until I actually started living with her. I've got another place lined up so I am out at the end of the month. If I would have come in expecting this type thing, I wouldn't have been so bad. I just had no idea she was this kind of girl. I still can't get that sound out of my head. slap slap slap slap moan yuck. If I say anything, I'll tell her it wasn't a good fit, but I still kinda like the idea of just not being there one day out of the blue. Maybe if she tries to contact me afterward, I'll come clean on why I left.
Haha! Ok, no offense, but you said the key words here. You got a room mate from a website......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2009, 10:26 PM

5,012 posts, read 7,872,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_AGGIE13 View Post
Haha! Ok, no offense, but you said the key words here. You got a room mate from a website......
It's temporary. My buddy has to live in a dorm for one more semester. Believe me, I don't like rooming with strangers anymore than the next guy. Maybe this next place I have lined up will work out a little better.

Old 01-09-2009, 10:35 PM

5,976 posts, read 15,270,067 times
Default Here is a story..

I had a friend who had a sister who was interested in me; obviously I knew her and her entire family to some degree. She was very shy, and one day she invited me over for dinner, her brother and another older sister were there.

My friend, her brother, laughed and said Becky was so excited, he was making fun of me, but then settled down and said she's really going out on a limb here, she is very shy and he was surprised she was doing this.

So, I go over, my friend is there, we all are having drinks, her sister had some weirdo boyfriend over, then we sat down to eat. Becky had went all out, even going so far as to decorate her dining room very nicely.

Her sister (who lived there too) was upstairs with her boyfriend, we are in the middle of dinner, and Becky is being cheerful, nice to me... then I heard loud knocks... we all looked around, it would get loud stop, then slow, then fast as hell! We all know what is going on, then her sister starts to moan and scream! And if that was not enough, she started talking dirty... 'don't stop you f'ker', 'are you a man, f'ker?'!

Well, we all laughed it off initially, but then Becky excused herself, I could hear her crying in the living room. Her brother felt bad, I felt bad, Becky was embarrassed, but her sister felt good I guess. Nothing ever happened between us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships