Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 07:33 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,931,506 times

Advertisements

I have so much pity for you. So much.

Does your SIL have those provincial dread locks/extensions too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Yes, please have pity on me...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2009, 11:02 AM

2,412 posts, read 5,082,598 times
Well you can all stop worrying, I had a non nearotic moment and just called the girl I was dating last weekend..Turns out her kids really cannot answer the door, and nothing was said by the big bull dyke camping out on her lounge chair. So the gay community can breath a sigh of relief!!

Old 01-12-2009, 04:41 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,661,015 times
you are SO un-informed. stop spreading false information. you make it worse for your kind (gays). people then turn around and take what you say as fact. very scary.

besides black and brown woman are the ones that are contracting HIV in disporportionate numbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
The statistics are that half of the gay and bi population have aids and the rising rate is with afro-american males.

Old 01-12-2009, 04:46 PM

well either way, the worst that could have happened is a toothy BJ. next time go for it. you never know what your missing. othertimes it can be nothing more than a teen-like fascination with the star quarterback. it happens. we are all attracted to stardom or celebrity status.

the guy was abit forward tho. he needs to be careful. im sure as a friend you wouldnt clean his clock(the nonsexual way), but other individuals might not take to kindly to locking lips like that.

also, at least you know the chance is their.

do what you like. aint no one gunna know your business but you (and the millions of CD readers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
Well you can all stop worrying, I had a non nearotic moment and just called the girl I was dating last weekend..Turns out her kids really cannot answer the door, and nothing was said by the big bull dyke camping out on her lounge chair. So the gay community can breath a sigh of relief!!

Old 01-12-2009, 05:22 PM

He isn't a gay or a bisexual so stop trying to turn him into a rump rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
well either way, the worst that could have happened is a toothy BJ. next time go for it. you never know what your missing. othertimes it can be nothing more than a teen-like fascination with the star quarterback. it happens. we are all attracted to stardom or celebrity status.

the guy was abit forward tho. he needs to be careful. im sure as a friend you wouldnt clean his clock(the nonsexual way), but other individuals might not take to kindly to locking lips like that.

also, at least you know the chance is their.

do what you like. aint no one gunna know your business but you (and the millions of CD readers)

Old 01-12-2009, 05:25 PM

Then how come I rarely see any gay people dating. It is always about NSA cold sex. I see a bunch of gay people that still think they are 15 years old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
you are SO un-informed. stop spreading false information. you make it worse for your kind (gays). people then turn around and take what you say as fact. very scary.

besides black and brown woman are the ones that are contracting HIV in disporportionate numbers.

Old 01-12-2009, 05:32 PM

1,434 posts, read 3,967,034 times
Quote:
Yeah because many Black women are dating bisexual Brothas who engaged in man on man anal sex when they were locked behind bars, that and exchanging dirty needles with other fellow inmates.

Old 01-12-2009, 05:34 PM

eww that is sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Jarrett View Post
Yeah because many Black women are dating bisexual Brothas who engaged in man on man anal sex when they were locked behind bars.

Old 01-13-2009, 11:24 AM

OH i get it, because some gay guys are immature and dont like to date... they are carriers of "AIDS"

wow, the brilliance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Then how come I rarely see any gay people dating. It is always about NSA cold sex. I see a bunch of gay people that still think they are 15 years old.

Old 01-13-2009, 11:35 AM

prison does have a place in this picture, but the whole idea of the DL and brothas creeping with brothas was over hyped. its more of an attempt to find where to put the blame. and the truth is that the blame is spread amongst various factors. while some bisexual black men might be the carrier that breached the heterosexual community, the reality is that dirty needle use among people(not just AA or hispanics) is A leading cause for HIV transmission. men and woman might have openly shared needles as well as partners.
the stats show where the climb is occuring. it is among women of color who engage in heterosexual behavior. as for how their partners contracted the virus... it is rarely stated as homosexual activity. it is usually drug use. or sex with [female] prostitutes. but since the frequency with which men report gay sex as the reason for contracting HIV is so low, we can not say with certainty that black bisexual men or black men are the culprit.

ther are many factors to consider with regards to epidemiology as it pertains to HIV/AIDS

incarceration, drug use, sexual behavior, poverty, homelessness, and other variables help shape the face of this disease. it cant be put squarely on one group of people. thats very small minded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Jarrett View Post
Yeah because many Black women are dating bisexual Brothas who engaged in man on man anal sex when they were locked behind bars, that and exchanging dirty needles with other fellow inmates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships