Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 04:14 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
I don't think I've ever heard of crossing guards being used in high schools at all actually....that's pretty much limited to elementary schools I think.
I might be wrong; I was just being sarcastic because school crossing annoy me to no end. You creep because "school is in session"... Well, if school is in session that means NOBODY's on the road, does it NOT?! And the limit is 15, not 2 miles per hour!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2009, 04:16 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,459,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canibeyou View Post
What's terrifying is overhearing parents say things like, "I'm just hoping Becky manages to graduate High School before she becomes pregnant!"
I think this is part of the reason why kids behave this way nowadays. I think parents are WAY too lenient and the standards they are willing to settle for are WAY too low. That's just pathetic.

When I have kids that are that age, I'll probably be taking them to a doctor and having the doctor visit with them in detail about many different types of STD's, even showing pictures, videos, etc. if possible. I'll also be arrange for them (boys too) to babysit an actual baby for maybe 24 hours (under my supervision) and they will be responsible for ALL of the baby's needs. If that wouldn't be possible, then I'll get them a doll that's programmed to cry and that wears a diaper that needs to be changed and that needs to be fed. If I have to use the doll, they'll have it for 3-5 days straight at least (over a school break or something). They'll have to wake up with the thing at 3 in the morning and everything. They'll also have to memorize statistics on exactly how effective each birth control method is. I might even have to find a teenage girl who got pregnant WHILE on birth control or while the guy was wearing a condom to talk to my kid.

Last edited by afoigrokerkok; 02-13-2009 at 05:24 PM..

Old 02-13-2009, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitokenshi View Post
The OP has serious issues. Every single thread he starts is about raping young girls.
Not every one...but a high enough number of them.

Old 02-13-2009, 05:30 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,933,979 times
And just when you thought it couldn't get worse:

Dad at 13 | Boy Alfie Patten, 13, becomes father of baby girl Maisie with girlfriend Chantelle Steadman, 15 | The Sun |News

Please tell me the boy is going to get arrested for rape... like everyone is screaming for in the situation this thread was started about.

Old 02-13-2009, 05:45 PM

Quote:

Dad at 13 | Boy Alfie Patten, 13, becomes father of baby girl Maisie with girlfriend Chantelle Steadman, 15 | The Sun |News

Please tell me the boy is going to get arrested for rape... like everyone is screaming for in the situation this thread was started about.
He looks even younger than 13 in the picture.

Old 02-13-2009, 06:56 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Quote:

Wow, this is as insane as it gets! Yeah, he doesn't even look 10! Since the girl is 2 years older and girls generally develop faster, she kinda looks like a woman while he looks like a kid. I can't even imagine what possibly sexy she found in him... Are boys even supposed to be fertile at 12? Some girls haven't even gotten their periods at this age.

Old 02-13-2009, 07:15 PM

3,853 posts, read 12,866,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Not every one...but a high enough number of them.
I am just pointing out an injustice in society that is all. Most kids these days don't even know the specifics of statutory rape laws. Good thing I smartened up to it. Some of these guys have to learn the hard way.

I also find it funny these ted stevens, ted haggard, and spitzer characters. Go out preaching against certain sexual acts then get caught doing those acts.

Old 02-13-2009, 07:17 PM

Quote:

I've heard that story is FAKE FYI. Haven't verified it but that is the rumor.

Old 02-13-2009, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Well, in the eighth grade at my daughter's very nice, top-end public school, a scandal erupted when several 13-year-olds were busted at the mall for dispensing oral favors behind the movie theater for cash--so they could buy clothes. Evidently, their mothers couldn't figure out where they were getting these really nice clothes and shoes. One girl cracked, and several others were found out. A shame that they didn't catch the sleazy MFs who were giving them the cash.
At my school they would just have sex in the bathroom, they didn't care. They knew there was no cameras there so that is where they did it. Also 4 kids got murdered and there was about 10 girls who would get pregnant each year.

It wasn't a good school to say the least.

Old 02-13-2009, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer2021 View Post
At my school they would just have sex in the bathroom, they didn't care. They knew there was no cameras there so that is where they did it. Also 4 kids got murdered and there was about 10 girls who would get pregnant each year.

It wasn't a good school to say the least.
The kids actually had sex in the bathroom at the school????

And where were the murders...hopefully off campus (not that I'm saying it would be OK anywhere...but at least I hope it wasn't at the school)?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships