Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 12:38 PM

2,751 posts, read 5,362,333 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
You're telling me he is an exception? How would you know that? I can 150% tell you, with absolute certainty and bet my life on the FACT that when *I* have had good or great sex, it wasn't always because the man made it so.

Women can and do perform. We have certain skills of our own. Don't make the mistake of thinking that having a soldier that maintains his salute makes one a good lover, even if you can go all night long.

That goes for both men and women. Anyone can get an erection.

No, what I meant was that most guys dont brag about the sex they have with a wife or a SO. They may brag about a conquest, but most guys do so only if it's someone they don't care about. How would I know? Easy, I'm a guy.

Yeah, of course women have skills, some more than others, but you ask most guys and if they are going to be honest they will tell you that they would rather have a woman with the physical attributes of Jessica Alba or Halle Berry or Claudia Schiffer or the ideal female form of their choice even if she isn't highly skilled in the bedroom, than a woman with skills of a high priced call girl if she is not their physical type, if they find her decidedly unattractive.

Women can get erections, thank you for the lesson in human physiology, but how long would you stay with a man whose erection was no bigger than yours?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2009, 03:02 PM

2,412 posts, read 7,175,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExPit View Post
Let's face it ladies, sex, good sex, with rare exceptions, is up to the man.
You make it sound like she just lies there and you do all the action! If that's your experience then you've been banging the wrong women, pal.

Few (if any) things are more pleasurable than a woman who is proactive in the sack. And that is definitely NOT all up to the man.

Old 02-18-2009, 03:05 PM

2,751 posts, read 5,362,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by professorsenator View Post
You make it sound like she just lies there and you do all the action! If that's your experience then you've been banging the wrong women, pal.

Few (if any) things are more pleasurable than a woman who is proactive in the sack. And that is definitely NOT all up to the man.
I don't know what you teach Professor, but it ain't human sexuality. All I'm saying is that good sex is more dependent on the man. Not exclusively! And I don't know who you've been banging Pal, but I'd match my women with yours anyday and for any money.

Old 02-18-2009, 03:11 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,540,707 times
Quote:
No, what I meant was that most guys dont brag about the sex they have with a wife or a SO. They may brag about a conquest, but most guys do so only if it's someone they don't care about. How would I know? Easy, I'm a guy.
I agree there. Some guys have the common sense to not go there about their SO's. Mine didn't, and plenty don't. But I didn't ask how you would know about what guys talk about. I asked how you would know that MY guy was an "exception", like you're enlightening me to something you know more about than I do. I quote:

Quote:
Ok, sorry PTC, but if your guy is thumpin' his chest about what he and you do in the bedroom, the bathroom, on the living room floor, I'd say he is an exception...
There are plenty who also brag about those all nighters they had the stamina to facilitate, but not necessarily the skill to make "amazing".

Some of us are generous. We love them. We want them to feel sexy and powerful, even when they can't perform or are not as "creative" sexually. But I can assure you, that generosity only goes so far for some of us. We are not all willing to go all night long and not get anything out of it. We can make it happen if they can't, and let them have the bragging rights because it means more to them than it does to us. Where there is confidence, there are fireworks, so we both benefit.

Quote:
Yeah, of course women have skills, some more than others
"Some" is not "rare" enough to justify saying that men are the ones who make sex good.

Quote:
........but you ask most guys and if they are going to be honest they will tell you that they would rather have a woman with the physical attributes of Jessica Alba or Halle Berry or Claudia Schiffer or the ideal female form of their choice even if she isn't highly skilled in the bedroom, than a woman with skills of a high priced call girl if she is not their physical type, if they find her decidedly unattractive.
That is because it doesn't take skill to ejaculate and it is much more appealing to be with someone they find attractive. That is no great feat.
And that really has nothing to do with the claim that men make sex good when it is good.

On the flip side, there are men who readily admit they can get off any time, but find more pleasure in getting us "there" because it is not as easy for us as it is for men. That is where the challenge truly lies, and not every man can accomplish that. So again, men are not the be all-end all of good sex.

Quote:
Women can get erections, thank you for the lesson in human physiology, but how long would you stay with a man whose erection was no bigger than yours?
Personally, it would be no different than other differences. Sex is a big deal for me when I love someone. So, I probably wouldn't stay as long if that issue became an issue....to answer that question.

I didn't mean women can get erections. I meant any man can. Again, it doesn't mean they have "skills".

But to the rest........

Quote:
People of both sexes are either highly sexual or they're not. "Built" for sex or they are not. Know the fundamentals, plus have an imagination to take you somewhere you've never been, or they do not. Sorry to be the one to tell you but if all of the above is present then men need only find a woman sexually attractive and you can bet that lady will have something to go on and on about at lunch the next day.
Of course, so will the guy, but that still doesn't mean that men corner the market on good sex. That really was my only point.

Laying there being the penetratee doesn't preclude one from rocking your world.

Old 02-18-2009, 03:13 PM

Quote:
I don't know what you teach Professor, but it ain't human sexuality. All I'm saying is that good sex is more dependent on the man. Not exclusively! And I don't know who you've been banging Pal, but I'd match my women with yours anyday and for any money.
Based on your logic, your women don't need to do much to have a great time. So, my money is on the proff.

Old 02-18-2009, 03:17 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,641,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by professorsenator View Post
Oh yeah.... Meeee likeyyy.

Old 02-18-2009, 03:30 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,561,694 times
Men like to brag about women they don't really care about and/or objectify. To me, it seems this guy really wasn't that into you to begin with, Chocolate.

-If a 10 out of 10 hunky guy with a big bulge in his pants asked 100 random women on the street to go home with him, there's a very good chance all 100 would say, "no".

-If a chunky, not too attractive lady rode up on her bike to the average male and said to the guy, "I want you now!" he'd take her to the nearest hotel, have his way with her and brag about the experience to all his friends until the day he died.

Think about it.

Old 02-18-2009, 03:37 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,637,297 times
Quote:
This is hilarious. You think just because you're a guy, you know how all guys think. Sorry, but not all of us think this way. How old are you anyway?

Quote:
Yeah, of course women have skills, some more than others, but you ask most guys and if they are going to be honest they will tell you that they would rather have a woman with the physical attributes of Jessica Alba or Halle Berry or Claudia Schiffer or the ideal female form of their choice even if she isn't highly skilled in the bedroom, than a woman with skills of a high priced call girl if she is not their physical type, if they find her decidedly unattractive.
Physical attraction matters, but most guys don't worry too much if they partner isn't perfect. I've had sex with girls who were incredibly hot, but the sex wasn't that good. And then I've had sex with girls who didn't have perfect bodies, but the sex was fantastic. The mistake too many guys make is assuming the girl with the perfect body will be terrific in bed. Doesn't always work out that way. Most guys I know may be thrilled to sleep with someone like Halle Berry, but if the sex isn't that good, they won't be as interested no matter how hot she is.

Old 02-18-2009, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Men like to brag about women they don't really care about and/or objectify. To me, it seems this guy really wasn't that into you to begin with, Chocolate.

-If a 10 out of 10 hunky guy with a big bulge in his pants asked 100 random women on the street to go home with him, there's a very good chance all 100 would say, "no".

-If a chunky, not too attractive lady rode up on her bike to the average male and said to the guy, "I want you now!" he'd take her to the nearest hotel, have his way with her and brag about the experience to all his friends until the day he died.

Think about it.
It wasn't a fling, and he wanted to marry me. I'd say he was pretty smitten.

Think about what?

Old 02-18-2009, 04:40 PM

1,720 posts, read 6,726,251 times
I use to joke with a certain friend or two.......but that was because they both liked the girls I ended up getting. They were all friends, then the girl met me and went crazy.....but ever since those days I never talk about it. I have no desire to speak on it. Especially my g/f........now a booty call/one night stand...I'd prolly tell a guy...but not my girl.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships