Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 10:17 AM

647 posts, read 2,083,480 times

Advertisements

Expit and killer2021, the ultimate Alpha Males.....leaving legions of conquered women in their wake
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2009, 04:47 PM

838 posts, read 1,876,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heatwave13 View Post
Expit and killer2021, the ultimate Alpha Males.....leaving legions of conquered women in their wake
Yes, but only in their dreams.

Old 02-26-2009, 04:12 AM

Location: Gilbert, Arizona... a suburb of metro Phoenix in the East Valley
154 posts, read 287,851 times
Talking not this guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
LOL...every womans dream is the roll over < 2 minute master blaster bedroom disaster?
Well, luckily, I'm multi-orgasmic then... the more I come, the harder I get... it's kinda weird. Thankfully, I don't fit into that <2 minute category... I did my very first time... I was 17, she was 22 and a senior at ASU... I lasted about 5-10 minutes and was done... lol. She gave me a few pointers about lasting longer and well, the next time was 45 minutes - I learn fast, I guess... lol.

Old 02-26-2009, 04:15 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,427,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TednGilbertAZ View Post
Well, luckily, I'm multi-orgasmic then... the more I come, the harder I get... it's kinda weird.
Only on the Internet

Old 02-26-2009, 06:14 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,485,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TednGilbertAZ View Post
Well, luckily, I'm multi-orgasmic then... the more I come, the harder I get... it's kinda weird. Thankfully, I don't fit into that <2 minute category... I did my very first time... I was 17, she was 22 and a senior at ASU... I lasted about 5-10 minutes and was done... lol. She gave me a few pointers about lasting longer and well, the next time was 45 minutes - I learn fast, I guess... lol.
Time to wake up now!!!!!!!!!!!!Back to reality now.

Old 02-26-2009, 10:03 AM

8,518 posts, read 15,641,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkerclassof72 View Post
Yes, but only in their dreams.
That's what I was thinking. The guys who talk about how much they score are the ones who rarely do.

Old 02-27-2009, 03:55 PM

52,268 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Guys like that pair are the same type dudes that would walk into a feminist convention wearing a shirt that says "It ain't gonna suck itself":ro lleyes:

Old 02-27-2009, 03:59 PM

5,019 posts, read 14,115,073 times
Quote:
LOL

Tried to give you reps for that but no-can-do.

Old 02-27-2009, 04:42 PM

11,087 posts, read 17,542,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Men always lie about their numbers, whether it be the number of partners, number of women they loved or the number of inches. So it isn't really worth asking.
As usual with women, don't say "men" and think you're talking about all of us. I'm not the world's greatest lover. Never have been and don't really want to be. All I want to be is my wife's greatest lover. I don't have to worry about being her only lover because I know I am. I never have bragged about how many women I've had because there have been a few but probably a lot less that Expit thinks he has "taken" in a week's time. I'm not and never have been a part of the "3F" Club (Find 'em, F**k 'em, Forget 'em). Never wanted to.
With my wife now, her pleasure is still my main concern. There are several times when she's the one who gets any "action". We have sex and then we'll have nights of just foreplay. She says she's sorry I didn't get to "do" anything. I did "do" something. I pleased her. To me, that's what sex is. Pleasing the other person and them knowing you'll still be there the next day, week, month...

Old 02-27-2009, 04:45 PM

5,019 posts, read 14,115,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kygman View Post
As usual with women, don't say "men" and think you're talking about all of us. I'm not the world's greatest lover. Never have been and don't really want to be. All I want to be is my wife's greatest lover. I don't have to worry about being her only lover because I know I am. I never have bragged about how many women I've had because there have been a few but probably a lot less that Expit thinks he has "taken" in a week's time. I'm not and never have been a part of the "3F" Club (Find 'em, F**k 'em, Forget 'em). Never wanted to.
With my wife now, her pleasure is still my main concern. There are several times when she's the one who gets any "action". We have sex and then we'll have nights of just foreplay. She says she's sorry I didn't get to "do" anything. I did "do" something. I pleased her. To me, that's what sex is. Pleasing the other person and them knowing you'll still be there the next day, week, month...

Awww. That's pretty sweet. Your wife is a lucky woman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships