Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 11:44 AM

904 posts, read 2,873,747 times

Advertisements

My first love. We were still in high school when he was killed in a car accident. I still remember those beautiful blue eyes and his laugh. My current husband, the kindest soul I have ever known. My grandfather who died when I was 15, I miss him every day. My children...without whom I would be nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2009, 12:35 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,626,323 times
I have seen many examples of that "special" place in the heart that others have posted here and that gets me to thinking...lol...the heart is a BIG place and has more special compartments than can be fathomed.

Old 02-21-2009, 02:32 PM

318 posts, read 820,686 times
My grandma though I barely knew her but from the few clips that I do remember were only good ones. My second puppy that would literally stop traffic from its cuteness. It was a little brat but I hope she or he is happy where ever he/she is. My first crappy car that I totalled. A full tank of gas would literally last me 2 weeks.

Old 02-21-2009, 05:14 PM

670 posts, read 2,114,535 times
My mom, who had a heart of gold and a smile that could light up the room, who always had something good to say about just about everyone, who was never judgmental, who never lost her spirit or smile while living with lymphoma for 23 years, who showed all of us what real strength and character is, who let her kids make their own mistakes without saying "I told you so" and then supported us when we tried to put the pieces back together, who knew how to parent 5 kids without ever raising her voice, who knew how to be a mother and a best friend.

My dog, Pongo, half Australian Shepherd/half Golden Retriever, who helped me get through the traumatic years of Jr. High and High School, who whenever I was mad at my dad or whoever, would let me just throw my arms around him and cry.

The love of my life who I met on vacation, who I lost my chance to be with, but will never forget. Who has just about everything that I could ever have wanted in a man, who made me a better person just by knowing him, and who I would give anything to have another chance to be with.

Old 02-21-2009, 05:22 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,335,218 times
My cat Felisho.

Old 02-21-2009, 05:31 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,664,027 times
My Mom...most definetly!
Then, my son, my husband, and my family.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships