Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 11:43 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,967,001 times

Advertisements

It's also against the teachings of Moses. "Thou shall not lie with another man as thou would a woman"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_AGGIE13 View Post
Because it's gay. If they are both friends and are both gay then they can. No more questions please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2009, 07:37 PM

23,226 posts, read 29,071,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
I have absolutely no idea what the heck you are talking about.
Why not go to the library and pick up a copy of "Hazards of Being a Male" and find out or find other books on Male Liberation.

I consider myself a male libber. I work at a long-term care facility. It's very hard work. And who's forever volunteering, when we're short on help, to work extra shifts or double shifts? The women! I could no more than work a double shift if a gun was pointed at my head.

When they ask me to work an extra or double shift, I just smile and say:
Sorry! I'm just not man enough to do it!

Old 03-21-2009, 07:48 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,440,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Why not go to the library and pick up a copy of "Hazards of Being a Male" and find out or find other books on Male Liberation.

I consider myself a male libber. I work at a long-term care facility. It's very hard work. And who's forever volunteering, when we're short on help, to work extra shifts or double shifts? The women! I could no more than work a double shift if a gun was pointed at my head.

Whats he talking about?

Old 03-21-2009, 07:56 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,679,793 times
BHA HA HA>>>>> this one is easy... Because when you get two males together, there is going to be trouble!

Old 03-21-2009, 09:10 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,720,849 times
Yo mama.

Old 03-21-2009, 09:50 PM

37,627 posts, read 46,045,092 times
Quote:

I have no clue what the heck you are trying to "liberate" yourself from. You just sound whiney to me.

Old 03-21-2009, 09:51 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,967,001 times
can't it sometimes be ok to whine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
I have no clue what the heck you are trying to "liberate" yourself from. You just sound whiney to me.

Old 03-22-2009, 08:09 PM

23,226 posts, read 29,071,258 times
Default Who's whining?

I'm exercising my rights as a liberated male. More ironically, I could have said: I'm not woman enough to work a double/extra shift. It all has to do with standing up to the expectations of being a man, and being keenly aware that women are stronger than men. I accept that fact, with an enigmatic, wicked smile.

When this liberated male is asked by a female Nurse to help get a patient off the floor, who fell out of bed, and she says: We need a man for this job. I have every right to accuse them of making a sexist remark. I've seen other female aides get patients off the floor, is there any reason for the sexist remarks?

But oh dear! If I say to a female Nurse or Aide: This is a woman's job, to make the coffee. They'd run to the Human Resources Director and file a complaint against me. And in this facility, it can be cause for suspension.

I'm not whining, I'm loving every minute of being liberated!

Old 03-22-2009, 10:25 PM

37,627 posts, read 46,045,092 times
Quote:
I'm exercising my rights as a liberated male. More ironically, I could have said: I'm not woman enough to work a double/extra shift. It all has to do with standing up to the expectations of being a man, and being keenly aware that women are stronger than men. I accept that fact, with an enigmatic, wicked smile.

When this liberated male is asked by a female Nurse to help get a patient off the floor, who fell out of bed, and she says: We need a man for this job. I have every right to accuse them of making a sexist remark. I've seen other female aides get patients off the floor, is there any reason for the sexist remarks?

But oh dear! If I say to a female Nurse or Aide: This is a woman's job, to make the coffee. They'd run to the Human Resources Director and file a complaint against me. And in this facility, it can be cause for suspension.

I'm not whining, I'm loving every minute of being liberated!
I think you just sound like a wack job. Have fun with the liberation thing.

Old 03-22-2009, 10:28 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,973,142 times
Quote:
Why Can't This Male Call His Male Friend Boyfriend?
Why would you want to? If you're gay then its okay.

Most straight males would punch the lights out of any of their male friends to refer to them as "boyfriend".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships